G.I. Joe Minature game

By Robin Graves, in X-Wing Off-Topic

As long as it ignored the movies and that Sigma 6 garbage.

Would you play a mini's game, similar to x-wing or imperial assault, based on the G.I. joe cartoons/toys?

2013-04-21_215846_G.I.JoePoster_Ian_Fell

As long as it ignored the movies and that Sigma 6 garbage.

1. Hell, yes! I would buy that game. I'd like it best if it was a miniature figure/vehicle game.

2. That picture does not feature the Flagg. FAIL.

3. I agree that Sigma 6, and basically every Joe cartoon should be ignored almost in their entirety. Resolute is 60 minutes of the only Joe property worth watching in much the same way that Transformers: The Movie is the only 84 minutes of watchable Transformers. (Okay, Prime exists now. But, for the longest time, The Movie was the only Transformers worth watching.)

4. Numbered Lists are cool.

1. Hell, yes! I would buy that game. I'd like it best if it was a miniature figure/vehicle game.

3. I agree that Sigma 6, and basically every Joe cartoon should be ignored almost in their entirety. Resolute is 60 minutes of the only Joe property worth watching in much the same way that Transformers: The Movie is the only 84 minutes of watchable Transformers. (Okay, Prime exists now. But, for the longest time, The Movie was the only Transformers worth watching.)

It also doesn't contain the General or the Mobile comand center or the Defiant or any of the Tigerforce vehicles...

You can only have so much awesome in one picture!

Would be a blast I am sure.

I had a go at a Lego based game at Warfare show in Reading. The table was decorated with Lego jungle trees and the battle was woks versus walkers and storm troopers all in Lego. It was great and damaged weapon results resulted in physical removal of the weapon.

It also doesn't contain the General or the Mobile comand center or the Defiant or any of the Tigerforce vehicles...

Tigerforce = awesome?

My son had quite a bit of GI Joe stuff. I watched the cartoon with him and it was pretty cool at the time. My favorite character - of course - being Shipwreck (he was SO out of uniform it wasn't funny). Hated his parrot.

I had the original 12" figures. Lots and lots of them... from the original WWII up through the "Adventure Team". Mercury capsule, tank, jet, jeep, ATV, helicopter, headquarters... man I had a lot of stuff. Wish I still had it. I could sell it and retire.

Tigerforce = awesome?

Hell yeah, **** the cammouflage and paint your vehicles lurid yellow and black with eyes and fanged mouths everywhere. This how it works:

cammo:

cobra trooper *doesn't spot the vehicle, gets shot in the back*

Tiger force:

Cobra trooper: * imediatly spots the vehicle, stares in dumbfounded awe going "what the fuuuuu-", gets shot in the head*

See? it works the same way! :D

Also them using captured cobra vehicles meant the joes finally got an A-10 (tiger ratller) Seriously, the joes should have had an A-10 fron the beginning.

And yes i know it's just repaints of existing figs and vehicles, but so was night attack, mission brasil, and a few other ones...

Edited by Robin Graves

Tigerforce = awesome?

Hell yeah, **** the cammouflage and paint your vehicles lurid yellow and black with eyes and fanged mouths everywhere. This how it works:

cammo:

cobra trooper *doesn't spot the vehicle, gets shot in the back*

Tiger force:

Cobra trooper: * imediatly spots the vehicle, stares in dumbfounded awe going "what the fuuuuu-", gets shot in the head*

See? it works the same way! :D

Also them using captured cobra vehicles meant the joes finally got an A-10 (tiger ratller) Seriously, the joes should have had an A-10 fron the beginning.

And yes i know it's just repaints of existing figs and vehicles, but so was night attack, mission brasil, and a few other ones...

Tiger Force scene: Hilarious. Thanks for that.