3d Terrain and Buildings

By Emirikol, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I've got a ton of 3d stuff and prepainted buildings, including these fold up buildings. I'd recommend them to anyone who needs more for their WFRP games.

Fat Dragon Games is having their cyber sale on Drive Thru RPG and the stuff is dirt cheap. I'm picking up the building set for my Colonial America games I've been playing lately.

Here's the sale link to the PDF's: ..

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/saleguide.php?manufacturers_id=346#selectpub

FDG0114BW7.jpg

I used to use card building but stopped when they warped due our almost constant damp weather.

I tend to now use floor plans with stilts to show upper floors.

But building do look fanastic.

They look really good, but I've found I get too limited with props like these.

These days I allmost never even use the standups. I just arbitrarily decide how many manouvres it takes to close to melee.

Edited by Ralzar

Interesting, I could see using some of the props etc. I assume they only work well if printed on cardstock?

Yea, you wouldn't want to print them on anything less..unless you were going to stick them to the outside of something else. I've shored up some of my old stuff from the AD&D supplements that had them (WG: Falcon series for example) and there were other D&D products in the day that had them. i still get use out of my CASTLES AD&D product 3d stuff, even though my wife managed to toss half of it in the trash one day thinking the box it was in was "on the way out." :|

jh