Boxes for sleeved cards

By Slade, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

I'm using FFG standard sleeves for all my board games, incl. Conquest. My collections across all games is about 2000+ cards but they are all scattered so I was thinking about boxes to keep it all tight and organised.

I'm wondering what solutions and boxes people recommend.

I've heard about boxes that can hold more than 100 sleeved cards but due to the slighlty longer FFG sleeve most of the boxes do not work with the FFG sleeves.

I'm living in EU so if there is a store on the continent that you can recommend that be preferred option for me.

Thx.

Well I personally recommend the Core Set box! Funny as it seems once you flip the cardboard that contains the Fury of Sicarius Art your able to store 4 50 card decks in each corner with room for all your other stuff needed (tokens etc.).

Check it out:

20141220_131427_zps60b96974.jpg

Apart from that, I also suggest the Dragon Shield multiple card boxes, this way you can carry it in a more compact way:

FFGDSH76.jpg

Or just for single decks the regular Dragon Shield deck box (stores 100 cards with Dragon Shield sleeves).

I'm currently using the option with the box as well. I cut out the middle and placed it on the bottom of the box to create additional space. In the long run however I anticipate this will hardly be enough for all the cards.

FFG has these carton boxes as prices for store tournaments, would be great to see those ... even larger ... for retail.

I picked up a Legion deck box the other day that seems pretty nice. Came with a divider inside and easily holds 2 50 card decks.

I know some people are big fans of the broken token and go 7 gaming type inserts.

Also, for just plain card storage, BCW sells some great cardboard boxes.

I use the Magic the Gathering Commander custom box. It has space for all the tokens and dials at the bottom, room for the planet cards in the "door" and room for two decks in the top.

http://www.ultrapro.com/product_info.php?products_id=2142

I use the Magic the Gathering Commander custom box. It has space for all the tokens and dials at the bottom, room for the planet cards in the "door" and room for two decks in the top.

http://www.ultrapro.com/product_info.php?products_id=2142

Yep that should also work just as well, I hope we'll have the Conquest sleeves available soon however, love that Warhammer art on my sleeves!

I bought the official FFG Card box and I'm happy with it. Some of the colours are more expensive than others, but it's got space for two ~50 card decks (I think I'm on 50 and 52 + Warlords), a small detachable compartment for tokens etc... and a clear space for you to put in some artwork or something.

There are probably better solutions, as atm I have to carry my core set around with me as well in case I need access to anything in it, but I really like it. I doubt I'm going to be running more than two main decks at the moment, and if that changes I'll simply think of something else.