Q about additional airplane minis

By ataribaby, in Wings of War

Hi all, just bought WOW Minis Deluxe set with 4 planes with 4 manouver packs. I wondering if additional minis that i can buy come with manouver pack too for its plane. Thanks for clearing this out.

Yup, the planes come with a maneuver deck

Thats great! Thanks for answer. I am just not sure about climb and dive manouvers. I think they both count as steep manuouver? Right?

Yes. You are correct again.

And you can get the altitude rules on this site- it's what made me purchase the Drachens box set. Are those 4 plane box sets being sold in the U.S.? My local store sells the line and we havent seen them .

Alttitude rules are in Deluxe set already. I had hard time to get copy of it too. There is no english version. My one is italian. its no problem at all as no text is on cards and if it is in english. Only manual is in english but i got printed czech manual from distributor here and on web here is english pdf manual too. What i can say Deluxe set with 4 mins and two A/B damage packs is great value to start with this game.

ataribaby said:

Alttitude rules are in Deluxe set already. I had hard time to get copy of it too. There is no english version. My one is italian. its no problem at all as no text is on cards and if it is in english. Only manual is in english but i got printed czech manual from distributor here and on web here is english pdf manual too. What i can say Deluxe set with 4 mins and two A/B damage packs is great value to start with this game.

There is a english version, I have one myself :) But it seems like it is hard to find (even though my local SF book store had one in last time I was there).

But yes, just the minatures are worth the price, just too bad that they have pilots in them.

All Series 2 and series 3 miniatures have pilots in them - well, they have a brown blob that looks like a head if you squint happy.gif

There is a website that sells pilot and observer heads in 1/144 scale ( http://www.peterpig.co.uk/range6.htm ) scroll down to the bottom.

Wayne

Biggles_downunder said:

All Series 2 and series 3 miniatures have pilots in them - well, they have a brown blob that looks like a head if you squint happy.gif

There is a website that sells pilot and observer heads in 1/144 scale ( http://www.peterpig.co.uk/range6.htm ) scroll down to the bottom.

Wayne

I know, but not the ones you get with the deluxe edition as I said. Thsnkd for the link.