Looking to start a group in Northern Illinois

By Ssyrin, in Android: Netrunner Organized Play

I just recently picked up the core set, and have fallen head over heels with this game, unfortunately i'm having trouble finding people to play with in the Northern Illinois area, specifically around Dekalb IL. Luckily I work for The New Game in town so I can host any number of players and even organize a tournament if we get enough people.

So I guess just let me know who is out there and who can make it. I can't wait to explore this new game and community.

We have a really healthy meta down in Central IL, too! If you want to stay abreast of events, you can join the FB group Central Illinois LCG Players.

I know this is a stale post, but figured I'd try to throw something out here. Starting on Monday 5/4, I'll be in Dekalb for 3 weeks for work and would be looking for some Netrunner in the evenings. I'll keep an eye on this post.

I know this is a stale post, but figured I'd try anyway. I'll be in Dekalb for 3 weeks, starting Monday 5/4 and would be looking for some Netrunner in the evenings. I'll keep an eye on this post, just in case.

does anyone play this game in the northern IL area? I am looking to get into this game.

Pretty sure there are some in the outer orbits of Chicagoland.

And again, pimping "Central IL LCG Players" Facebook groups as something to follow to stay abreast of events worth traveling for--Usually Bloomington or Champaign/Urbana.