Executive Bootcamp + PAD Campaign

By AvengingRage, in Android: Netrunner Rules Questions

Hi all, quick question on the interaction of Executive Bootcamp and PAD Campaign.

Since both abilities are "when your turn begins" (1.2 in the Corp timing chart), can I use Bootcamp to rez PAD for 1, then trigger PAD to get back my 1 credit immediately, or do all "when your turn begins" abilities get queued up all at once, and so by the time PAD campaign is rez'd, it's too late to trigger its ability?

My initial inclination is that I can rez AND use PAD, but the FAQ entry for the Supplier (which prevents using "when your turn begins" abilities on just-installed cards) leads me to believe this is NOT a legal play.

Thanks!

You are correct, this is not going to work. PAD campaign must be rezzed before your turn begins.

This applies to all cards with a "when your turn begins" condition such as Adonis or Eve campaign, Mental Health Clinic, etc.

This is because when your turn begins, all abilities that activate will fire at once and in the order of your choosing. If Pad wasn't rezzed at that point, it didn't fire.

Edited by Pandonetho

Thanks!