From the site...

By Mike, in Cold War: CIA vs KGB (original edition)

...this game looks rather bleak. No offense, but it misses the variety of cards, miniatures and whatnot. Can anybody tell me if it makes up for it? Does it still play good? Does it play long? Is it complex, or just something to toss in between sessions of Galactica and Android?

Notice that you're in the Silver Line section here. These aren't the typical FFG games with a lot of plastic minis, etc. And they don't cost NEARLY as much either. I'd say this is a good filler game, but it probably lasts longer than a filler typically would. For me, having a good two-player game in such a small package is extremely useful at times.

In my opinion Cold War is one of the best, if not the best Silver Line game FFG makes. Not too difficult to learn and you'll like it more and more as you master the "strategery" involved. Lots of strategy, plot twists and opportunities to stab your rival agency in the back. Can be played to 50 points for a quick game, or to 100 for a longer session. Definately worth the small cost.

This game is excellent. Card games have gotten pricey these days but this game is worth it.

The Game is great. It has so many layers and little tricks that reaching 100 points is a real fun. And for a really quick or tutorial game you can allways go up to 50.

It's an easily portable two-player game with a great theme, serious strategy, and impressive production values for the price. I highly recommend it. It was my gateway to Fantasy Flight's Silver Line of games and it holds up extremely well. It is easy to learn, but the more you and your opponent play the game, the better gaming experience will be.