World's tournament lists

By Psyce, in Living Card Games

Reposting this from the worlds forum:

Hey all, forgive me if this has been asked already, but i was wondering if there is an amalgamated list of what the winners/runner's up used in the various games for Worlds?

I play multiple FFG games including Netrunner, Star Wars, Conquest, Diskwars, and X-wing. I was thrilled to hear about Worlds and really interested to see what was on top in each of these games. I am finding that just tracking down these lists is proving very difficult.

I was thinking it would help to improve the competitive nature and following of these games if FFG made these lists more accessible players. This might spark conversations that shake up the meta or promote more high level play groups in smaller cities. I live in Albuquerque New Mexico and though we have a small Netrunner scene other FFG games are lacking a larger competitive following.

Any chance either someone has these lists?

Perhaps someone from FFG would be willing to take the competitive information scene to another level on these forums as well.

Most if not all of those are over at CGDB.

Is there a section on CGDB that is listed for these decks? I can find their decks section but I don't see much in the way of what is specifically listed for worlds. Thanks!

Thanks again.