Running a large group Hunter x Hunter campaign

By brianlights, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

So a few weeks ago, me and a few friends started up a campaign set in the world of Hunter x Hunter. We decided to do a living world style with players both playing and GMing when they want to with a mission based play style.

Well the turn out in the first day was HUGE! We have about 20 players and only 1 GM so far. So I am in need of some help from players who know the Anima system really well, or who can learn very quickly and would like to be in a leadership roll in this. This does not exclude you from playing, just puts you in a stronger roll to help out. Could use up to 5 GMs currently for the size we have.

Let me know if your interested and add me on skype if you are: brianlights22

I am by no means an expert on anima and we are kinda learning as we go but so far we are having alot of fun, but I could really use the help from people who know what they are doing!

Hello, I already sent a Skype contact request but I'll post here just in case. Copied and pasted from Skype (With Names omitted):

"Hi ???, I'd like to add you as a contact. I noticed your post in the "Anima: Beyond Fantasy" Community Message Board on Fantasy Flight Games website. Unfortunately I'm pretty much 2 months late so it is understandable if there is no room left for the leadership or player role...
But if there is, I am both an Anima and a HxH fan (both of which I rarely hear about where I am, so this pretty much sounds like a "Once In A Lifetime" Opportunity). Also I have all the books both if needed"
I really hope I can still join, there used to be a Google+ group back in (at least in the later portion of the year) 2013, but the Anima play group started there only had one - and only one - session (which I very much regrettably missed) before suffering several extended delays and then vanished when the entire Google+ community disappeared...
Even if I can't though, I hope your group is still active and enjoys a continuity of success and fun!