Will there be updates??

By Klane, in XCOM: The Board Game

Will there be more cards and or app expansions. Sounds like there should be if this game is the hit it looks like.

Edited by Klane

Will there be more cards and or app expansions. Sounds like there should be if this game is the hit it looks like.

This is FFG, so yes.

Has FFG ever released a game with no expansions?

Middle-Earth Quest (sadly).

Android the original board game has no expansions

yes there is netrunner and infiltration, but the original BG is alone

FFG has many games without any expansions, actually. One assumes the core box didn't sell well enough to justify continuing. =P

Although it's true that the games which do receive an expansion will generally receive a lot of them.

I think some more cards and addon's for the app are a good idea.

I don't know how people can be calling for expansions already; the game isn't even out yet. Don't get me wrong, I will buy any expansion that comes out, as soon as it comes out, but let's take some time to enjoy the base game first.

I don't know how people can be calling for expansions already; the game isn't even out yet. Don't get me wrong, I will buy any expansion that comes out, as soon as it comes out, but let's take some time to enjoy the base game first.

Go to any online forum for any FFG game, and you will always see people asking for expansions before the game is released.