Psychic Supplements

By ColArana, in Dark Heresy

In my own group's campaign I run the Psyker and am just about to pick up Psy Rating 4. I've been umming and uhhing over whether to try and master Biomancy, or split my Discipline Focus between Biomancy and Telekinesis (Went the Savant line, so without PR6, I can't master one and still split).

I'm wondering if there's any supplements with additional Psychic Powers besides Radicals Handbook and Disciples of the Dark Gods, that I could look into, or if the new ones in Radicals and DotDG are the only new powers outside the Core Rulebook.

Ascencion has the acended psychic powers (makes sense ;) )

Daemon Hunter has the psychic powers for the Grey Knights and (much to my surprise) the book states that it's not unheard of for an inquisitor or prismaris psyker to be taught these powers, but it is very rare (But RAW you can take these)

Biomancy's got the least support out of all disciplines, I'm afraid. Core is pretty much all there is for Biomancers.

I'm pretty sure Daemon Hunter actually has two sections with new powers, one early in the book for 'regular' psykers, and one in the Grey Knights part of the book.

Actually, I think most of the 'newer' books have a (small) section with a few powers, but usually they're minor powers and/or not relevant to your stated build.

If your GM is willing, you might be allowed to convert powers from other lines to DH-standards, but that's probably not really what you're looking for either. No biomancy there either.

Biomancy's got the least support out of all disciplines, I'm afraid. Core is pretty much all there is for Biomancers.

I'm pretty sure Daemon Hunter actually has two sections with new powers, one early in the book for 'regular' psykers, and one in the Grey Knights part of the book.

Actually, I think most of the 'newer' books have a (small) section with a few powers, but usually they're minor powers and/or not relevant to your stated build.

If your GM is willing, you might be allowed to convert powers from other lines to DH-standards, but that's probably not really what you're looking for either. No biomancy there either.

Well, Divination has less support than Biomancy. Biomancy at least got Flesh like Iron, Agony and Drain Vigour in DotDG, the latter two of which I've thought were pretty cool.

That's a shame though. Not, granted, that Psykers NEED more powers, but Biomancy seemed like it could have so much potential for some really cool powers.

I have considered taking biomancy too (i am myself a savant with psy rating 4 and divination), but from what i see, Biomancy seems to fit for a more supportive play, while the savant line suggests a more combat oriented psyker.

I lean forward to telepathy, because it synergizes so well with Divination in non combat settings! Imagine being able to read someone's soul, knowing his fears and cravings. Such an easier puppet to manipulate...