X Wing Pod Cast

By Blastercrazy, in X-Wing

Are there any particular good pod casts for X Wing? Specifically podcasts which focus entirely on the X Wing game itself. An example would be Chain Attack for Warmachine and Hordes.

Scum and Villainy

Nova Squadron

The Kessel run

Winging It

There were/are couple of others (Sabacc Table, X-Factor, Jodo Cast), but they either cover all sorts of Star Wars stuff or are defunct.

And Sanctioned did a single podcast. I hope they do more in the future. Their videos are some of the funniest X-Wing commentary out there.

Edited by GiraffeandZebra

Great Thanks for this info. I will try these out

Jodo Cast is not defunct. They just released a new episode and the Sabacc Table talks more about X-wing than other stuff.

I didn't know about "Winging It". Downloading that one now.

Check out the thread in my signature, it has links for the ones I am aware of.

I had not heard of "Winging it", I will have to add that one and listen!

Edited by MajorJuggler

Thanks for the shout out! We do a show every 2-Weeks!

Thanks for the shout out! We do a show every 2-Weeks!

Epic. Worlds. Episode. Soon. :blink:

Wait, there are podcasts of this stuff?

Didn't know about Kessel or Winging it. Downloading now. Thanks!

Jodo Cast is not defunct. They just released a new episode and the Sabacc Table talks more about X-wing than other stuff.

Yeah, I did say "they cover all sorts of Star Wars stuff OR are defunct". Jodo Cast is the former. I made the distinction due to the OP's request, though I'll admit it wasn't very clear.

Edited by GiraffeandZebra

Jodo Cast just released an episode about video games, though all three hosts (myself included) are big X-Wing players.

Jodo Cast also occasionally puts out articles about X-Wing.

Favorite Pilots

Jodo Kast X-Wing Card

Epic Game Session Report

Rebel Aces Session Report

Ok done shamelessly self promoting... :\

I think there is also a podcast called simply The X-Wing Podcast .

I don't think "The X-Wing Podcast" has had a new episode in quite some time. I rather miss them, I enjoyed their show.