Typeable Rogue Trader (Character, Ship, & XP) PDF Sheets HERE

By MorbidDon, in Rogue Trader Gamemasters

question: would you be willing to create a dynasty sheet? I was linking these to my players and they, along with me, really appreciated what you have done, and we were wondering if you were considering creating one for the dynasty?

Something like: Homeplanet, ships, history, dynasty elders, Wealth, source of wealth. enemies, allies/contacts and rivals.
maybe even a family tree? :D

I can see what I can do; just post me up and example if you can draft up your idea - I can make it then look all pretty + official-like... and then make it typeable of course!

I'm up for a challenge - let me know

Morbid

as a draft? I don't really know, maybe a RT ish picture and different sections including those I posted in the previous post. Just as a reminder for the players whenever there is a hiatus in the RP, so they remember they dynasty. Pluss the more fluff that goes into the background the more you can use later as a GM

If anyone is still interested in easy to use sheets, myself and a friend created a google docs sheet that automates most of the character creation and the updating of skills, it's kinda unpolished but works for the games that I run. We built this quickly because after making 2 characters it was difficult to share the sheets over the internet and edit them on the fly. With these sheets we were able to create a shared google drive that we could all view the sheets and use during our games.

Features:
Drop-down menus that add the correct number of states for the skill (untrained, trained ect...)
Automated Character Creation
Combat Tab with a quick look at combat stats/items
A skills page that shows what roll you need to pass the test
Quick Talents list, also features a list of talents that you can paste in with their description

Psychic Powers tab that shows Range, Focus power test, Prereqs, and Power Scale.

Also includes a built-in Acquisition calculator for gaining single items.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/138TUdPiskvZ8FaKS7iwZ3hqrF3SiiDdIoSXcZezeY_g/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Benbroski

I realize I'm late to the party here, but I've noticed a bunch of the skills are selected & also hard-coded on this sheet...

Sorry guys - I'm kinda on break from RPGs at the moment (super burnt out after 10 years straight DM/GMing)...

OK Fellow 40kers!

I'm baq - I'm not running RT atm but - "tell" me what need's to be corrected on me sheets - I'll start revising them - albeit small revisions...

Lets start from here forward - once I see whats what I'll start correcting and posting - BTW Adobe Acrobat can now be "leased" on a monthly basis from Adobe website with an Account - I think its like $20 Monthly (I would suggest the consummate GM get the software)...

Talk to ya soon

Stay GAMING

Morbid

Hiya!

Sorry to necro this thread again but starting RT within the next couple of weeks, trying to learn the ropes and found the editable sheet and it looks like it'll be super helpful!

As stated by HeavensThunderHammer there appears to be a large number of Skills that are 'on' for the Basic flag and cannot be unchecked.

Cracking sheet otherwise though, be perfect if these could be resolved!

Let me see if I can find the file and edit that out...

OK those are basic skills everybody gets in the game no matter what

Those bubbles are actually graphics placed on the sheet directly > it was something I did at the beginning of the whole project

In all honesty I dont see them as a mistake but rather a feature of the sheet

Going in an working on this is a multi-faceted affair I'm not too sure I want to get into just to be fair

Even though you would figure > hey just put some new boxes in and > viola done

The process is much more involved > firstly the box spacing (I went all in and made sure down to the pixel my stuff was perfectly sized and aligned / followed by the fact the boxes therein are "linear" > they are named in the PDF's code so to speak)

Out of curiosity why would you want to remove those?

Edited by MorbidDon

My apologies!

I've obviously misread the rules on Skills, I've been trying to wrap my head around how they work.

In that case, then this is fantastic and is great for quick adding stats.

Great utility for a "newb" to the game :)

No Problem Marvel > glad I could help > if you have any questions shoot me a msg and I'll see if I can help I'm pretty good at the RT rules now...

Happy Holidays

Stay GAMING

Morbid