Typeable Rogue Trader (Character, Ship, & XP) PDF Sheets HERE

By MorbidDon, in Rogue Trader Gamemasters

The Emperor Protects!

I recently began running a Rogue Trader game with some friends and wanted to improve the sheets I found available online - thus the end result below...

If you find an error just contact me and I'll fix it and repost

Stay Gaming - www.WurkHaus.com

Typeable Player Character Record Sheet Updated to PDF (12/22/14)

Typeable Void Ship Record Sheet

Typeable XP Character Improvement Sheet

Typeable Crew Roster Sheet Updated to PDF (11/7/14)

Edited by MorbidDon

Holy Throne, take ALL OF THE LIKES!

The Character Record Sheet sees to have stopped allowing selecting skill ranks after Blather, and there's no way to de-select an option if you make a mistake.

Updated CREW ROSTER SHEET Today...

OK I'm working on fixing those Check Boxes (they were "radio" buttons by accident)

I hope to post an REVISED Character Record Sheet by the end of the working day...

Advise

Updated Character Sheet this afternoon - give it a try and let me know...

11/10/14 - Added in the Check Boxes for the Advances as requested

Note: I didn't change the Characteristics font size - due to it being the maximum size possible without breaking the margins for each Characteristic's box underneath... plus I dont want to start "design" requests herein

Check the sheet and advise

Enjoy + Stay Gaming!

Morbid

Edited by MorbidDon

The "Advances Taken" for characteristics don't tick off. Also, can you make the font in the Characteristics larger?

Updated...

The character sheet has been updated; the 2nd side of the sheet now contains the "check boxes" which will copy the values from the 1st-side of the sheet or vice a-versa...

Stay Gaming!

Morbid

Hi there, I have a question about Rank Five in the crew roster. What exactly does it encompass? Individual characters or the general crew? Or something else? ... Can't really figure it out.

Hi there, I have a question about Rank Five in the crew roster. What exactly does it encompass? Individual characters or the general crew? Or something else? ... Can't really figure it out.

Its really just for extra roles you set up on the ship, like I did she I created the three roles "master artificer", "grand brewmaster" and "captain's mistress".

Its really just for extra roles you set up on the ship, like I did she I created the three roles "master artificer", "grand brewmaster" and "captain's mistress".

Interesting idea. Though I think I would need an entire page for the crew itself, since both the players and myself are logistics freaks and every power cell, every autopistol, HELL every SINGLE camo-net is documented and written down. Right now, I'm keeping precise tabs on the crew and every single loss of an arm or leg is documented, we know exactly how many hereteks there are on the ship, how many rogue guardsman and ogryns, and so on ... And there's only 2000 people right now ... I dread the day, when the ship has it's full crew of 50.000, but I also look forward to it. So many RP opportunities.

I know how you feel. I have the precise amount of Tech-Priests aboard my frigate. I've also layered the hierarchy of the enitre ship into a more "11th century" feeling feudal structure, and people vie for my favor and fight little wars (with only a squad at a time of course, and they always try to do it in a way I don't notice) its quite honestly a beautiful thing to behold. It has the fully JUST AS PLANNED effect of making fairly decent armsmen, since now they fight little bush wars in the bowels of my ship, AND keeps my lovely hereteks (coz I love me some heretek) busy with new......volunteers, for that bionic arm 2.0. This means that people wind up pressing de jure claims they have on someone else's role, meaning a few (related) roles are glommed under one person (Read: my Enginseer Prime is also the Omnissianic Congregator and Infernus Master)

I was wondering? Is it possible you could do one of the colony and planet sheets?

Also an interesting idea I just had. Could you make a sheet that keeps track of GM only information?

What equipment the players have access to, their connections, their actual profit factor. With statements of "what the players think" and "what it actually is"?

That'd be enormously helpful. For example, let's say the players think they've got a profit factor of 50, but in actuality something is skimming resources from them, they only have a profit factor of 45. They can't ever find out until they make a roll, a roll they KNOW should get them what they want (if only just barely) and suddenly they start looking into it, and hey, where'd that 45 profit factor go?

That's the sorta thing a sheet like that would be enormously useful for. Keeping track of information the GM needs to know all the time about the resources available to the players.

The character sheet link is not working...

I found an error today when filling in SKILLs (climb & command were duplicating values) - this has been fixed!

NEW LINK: 2015 Rogue Trader Character Record Sheet

Enjoy!

Morbid

I have to say, on the ship sheet? There must be some way to make it more obviously ticked off for the markers for which slot they take up and what type of ship weapon they are right? Cause right now they're almost impossible to read. Could you maybe put in the check boxes of the skills from the character sheet instead?

Hey Shadowclasper...

Just a review;

You would "like" the DOT Boxes from the Character Sheet I did - used on the Ship Sheet, right?

Just making sure I understand the request before I star get cracking LOL

Advise, and remember; Only the Emperor protects - no one or nothing else does!

Stay Gaming

Morbid

Hey Shadowclasper...

Just a review;

You would "like" the DOT Boxes from the Character Sheet I did - used on the Ship Sheet, right?

Just making sure I understand the request before I star get cracking LOL

Advise, and remember; Only the Emperor protects - no one or nothing else does!

Stay Gaming

Morbid

Yes exactly. It would make the ship sheet easier to read for the types of weapons and the locations of them.

Hey Shadowclasper...

The work was done - you may need to clear your temp files from your browser or hit CNRL+f5 to flush browser...

Here's the Link: 40k Rogue Trader Void Ship Vessel Sheet 2015

Let me know if they is any issues with the sheet (duplicate form fields and/or the like)?

Otherwise - Stay Gaming All!

Morbid

Character Sheet FIXED (1/20/15)

There was a redundant "dot" skill field in the Language Section (Trained) that was actually a cloned; now all the DOTs should be unique Form-Fields - thus no redundancy nor discrepancies!

NEW LINK: 2015 Rogue Trader Character Record Sheet

Hope this helps!

Stay Gaming

Morbid

Edited by MorbidDon

Hey Shadowclasper...

The work was done - you may need to clear your temp files from your browser or hit CNRL+f5 to flush browser...

Let me know if they is any issues with the sheet (duplicate form fields and/or the like)?

Otherwise - Stay Gaming All!

Morbid

looks good! But what about the macrocannon/lance selection?

Let me take at look at the original vanilla sheet again tonight and see...

I'm sure I can come up with something

Till Then

Morbid

OK Shadowclasper,

The VOIDSHIP Sheet should be all done - I changed the Macro / Lance bubbles... they should now be "good"

Let me know if you find any errors - I'm most concerned about duplicating fields (there were alot of em and hopefully they are all tagged uniquely therein)

Remember, the Emperor Protects!

Stay Gaming All

Morbid-Don