Tome of Blood Khorne Berserker

By Dextreus, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

As a Khorne Berserker can I get Termi armor? And if so, can I use Chain Axes with the armor?

I don't see why not. Is there a specific character concept you that you wanted to verify?

Edited by Asymptomatic

I don't see why not. Is there a specific character concept you that you wanted to verify?

Not really. About to join a buddies campaign and we just wanted to make sure it wasn't bending the rules a whole bunch. Gonna be a terminator Berserker :D

Terminator armour is designed to work with a limited variety of weapons, some of which the Traitor Legionnaires can no longer obtain. Attempts have been made to adapt the armour to different weapons, with limited success. A Heretic in Terminator armour may only use the following weapons: Combi-bolter (this may also include any other variants of a combi-bolter, such as a bolter-melta or bolter-plasma combination), Chainfist, Lightning Claw, Power Axe, Power Fist, Power Mace, Power Scythe, Power Sword, Thunder Hammer, Reaper Autocannon, Heavy Flamer, Daemon Weapon, Force Weapon (any variant).

- Black Crusade 177 on Terminator Armour

I mean, this is what the book says. I would personally rule that not being able to use Chainaxes is a bunch of malarkey. If Terminators can use two-handed Power Axes, Power Scythes, and whatever else, they can use Chainaxes.

Edited by Asymptomatic

It's a cute paragraph that completely ignores the existence of tech heresy, yes.

So you'll probably need to roll a tech use to alter it.

Sounds like the Red Butchers from forge world, they use power axes, but the concept is the same

You can definatly get terminator armor and if your Gm really is a stickler for rules have your chainaxe count as a chainfist, but I don't see any problem why you should'nt be allowed the chainaxe.

What i' m tryi ng to say is ...

To the pits of sl aanesh with these **** rules !

No melee w eapon shall b e barred from the h ands of Khorne's chosen!

Blood for the blood god!