Nightmare On the Doorstep

By PsychoRocka, in The Lord of the Rings - Print on Demand

So Nightmare On the Doorstep still isn't in POD...

It was a fair while back that it came out was it not? Bit strange that its taking this long.

I mean personally I really dislike both Hobbit Saga Boxes (infact the only product OF this game I don't love) so don't care that much but do still want the nightmare versions eventually.

I agree with you. Hobbit quests is not that good as other quests in this game. Even nightmare didn save it. I play all 3 quest nihtmare first box, win and it was really boring. KD nightmare 100 times better.

I cannot say im big fan of Frodo Saga too... Already so many games about Frodo story. I like original idea of lotr lcg. Some story in middle earth but not really touch Frodo saga. however need to buy all packs becouse of players cards.

Plus need to buy all packs just to have all packs! :P I feel exactly the same Glaurung and hate both the normal and nightmare versions of the first hobbit box. Completely opposite interaction though, can't beat the trolls nightmare at all. Would take hundreds of attempts. Beat Nightmare Over the Misty Mountains Grim first or second attempt though and also came very close to beating Nightmare Dungeons Deep and Caverns Dim within my first few attempts but got pretty lucky and it would take many more attempts to actually win.

Nightmare Khazad Dum however wasn't too difficult to beat!

Nightmare Khazad Dum and Dwarrowdelf really are the best so far, still haven't beaten Foundations and Shadow and Flame however.

But yeah FFG! where is Nightmare On the Doorstep??? We might hate the Hobbit Saga Boxes but we love this game so much that we still want it =P (I actually really really love Battle of Five Armies so kind of want it for that nightmare quest alone )

Edited by PsychoRocka

hmmmm sounds strange... we past Hobbit Nightmare so easy.......... But KD is so cool and so tricky and interesting and had too. Hobbit quest compare KD just a boring baby juice. How you can struggle there? Or maybe we were just on pure luck?