Origins Open gaming anyone?

By danoMCchamp, in Mutant Chronicles

I will be at Origins in Columbus Ohio, US in two weeks. anyone else going? Is anyone interested in meeting in the open gaming area of the minis room for some pick up games? Maybe Thursday or Friday evening? I would pack a couple of 7/7/7 armies if so. let me know.

Dan

I can only make origins for a few hours to walk the dealers area. Are you going to be at Gen Con? and do you know if anything get finalized for Gen Con play?

Yes Gen Con is a go.

7 PM Wednesday night - & - 7PM Thursday night - you will have to check the on site program book for location.

This is essentially open play - we can run a tourney format tho for bragging rights. GC is making me charge tickets. The two events are SEPARATE. You can make one without having to make the other. I will try to print some certificates for the winners - suitable for framing.

Bring a 7-7-7 army - with one map - your objectives - and tokens. New set two stuff will be allowed.

Dan

For Gen Con in August. these are the events:

NMN0905611 Thursday night 7 PM ($4)

NMN0905612 Wednesday night 7PM (should be free because they were trying to promote more Wednesday gaming)

Bring a 7-7-7 army, map, dice, and objectives.

Thanks for the information. I will try to rustle up some players on my end

Inquisitor Liss said:

Thanks for the information. I will try to rustle up some players on my end

Cool - Let me know by Sunday if you can, cuz if i don't get a confirmation I probably won't try to S Q U E E Z E the armies into my airline luggage.... preocupado.gif