League Play St. Louis, MO.

By LiveFreeorDustTrying, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

Starting Nov. 1st 2014 Game Nite will be hosting a league night from 5:00p.m. to 9:00p.m. This league will run for 9 weeks ending on Dec. 27. Will also include league prize support.

Entry Fee: $5 (covers the entire 9 weeks)
This league will run 9 weeks instead of our standard 6 weeks to allow players time to buy in to this great new LCG from Fantasy Flight.

All entrants will receive an alternate art Goff Boyz (while supplies last).

We will be recording wins for each player.

Post-league prize support :
The top player for the 9 weeks will get the playmat, featuring an Ultramarine Captain in battle
Moving down the standings players will get their choice of cards (alternate art Captain Cato Sicarius or alternate art Goff Boyz) or 200 count Conquest card box.

While I can't commit to the leauge nights, I am really interested in finding a playgroup in St. Louis.

I live in KC but usually spend at least 4 nights a month over there for work and would love to get some games in rather than sitiing in the hotel.

Can you respond or message me with more details on Game Nite and if there's a group with a FB page or something - or any details for finding games while I'm in town?

Thanks!

Edited by sammann11

I am in Knob Noster and a friend is in Warrensburg, may try to make it there sometime.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Rapatpamp,

I am trying to get a tourney set up for late winter/early spring in Kansas City. I live over there. Would you guys be interested in coming?

Rapatpamp,

We will be having a Conquest Spring Tournament for the Kansas City Area using the Organized Play Spring Kits as prize support.

The tournament will be Saturday, March 14th at TableTop Game and Hobby, Indian Creek Shopping Center, 6990 West 105th Street, Overland Park, KS 66212. The tourney begins at 1 PM.

Feel free to comment here or message me if you'd like to reserve your spot or if you have any questions. I hope you guys can make it over!