English Review with close-ups

By dpb1298, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Review of the game in English with lots of close-ups!

Great Review with lots of useful information. And Jetpacks!!!

Edited by dpb1298

Yes, that was a rather nice overview of the game. Thanks for sharing, mate!

Cheers!

I want this game right now. Waiting drains my sanity =)

Yep, was just about to post this.

A little disappointed that it wasn't very objective, and some negatives are always nice to hear, although I understand it can be difficult to escape from the "OMG STAR WARS!" type of bias haha

A little disappointed that it wasn't very objective, and some negatives are always nice to hear, although I understand it can be difficult to escape from the "OMG STAR WARS!" type of bias haha

I love Tom's reaction of "...some of you out there don't like star wars, wich is difficult for me to understand."

I'd say they were pretty objective about the game itself (mechanics, gameplay, etc). The fanboy praise of SW overshadowed it a bit, but it was there. They love Descent, and couldn't even bring themselves to say they'd suggest one over the other.

Tom and Sam tell us how you really feel don't hold back now!

;)

Wow those guys were almost like pre teen fanboys in thier review.

God Bless Them!

Tom and Sam tell us how you really feel don't hold back now!

;)

Wow those guys were almost like pre teen fanboys in thier review.

God Bless Them!

That would have been me, too.

I'd say they were pretty objective about the game itself (mechanics, gameplay, etc). The fanboy praise of SW overshadowed it a bit, but it was there. They love Descent, and couldn't even bring themselves to say they'd suggest one over the other.

Eh, I always feel that a review should mention some negatives. Far too much "how to play the game" and not enough objective criticism.

I'm not trying to be a bummer, was just hoping for a little more substance.

Anyone could post a video giggling over Star Wars games :P

Eh, I always feel that a review should mention some negatives. Far too much "how to play the game" and not enough objective criticism.

I'm not trying to be a bummer, was just hoping for a little more substance.

Anyone could post a video giggling over Star Wars games :P

They could have said something negative about imperial assault but then the youtube comments would be full of comments like "who are you and what have you done with the real Tom Vassel?" :)

Maybe they didn't feel there were any negatives? Again, they love Descent (tom said it was his #3 favorite game I think). So this is Descent, with some positive rule changes, and a Star Wars paint job.

They DID mention the expansions, and how it felt like a marketing scheme to leave them out of the core box and entice you to get into a buying cycle. That was a notable negative.