Welsh scene or anything close?

By Chris-Cymru, in UFS Uk Forum

Hay i have just come back to the game, some of you guys may remember me from showing up to a few tourneys, i'm one of the cardiff players.
sadly i think i'm the only one left, so there isn'y a scene down here that i know about.

Can anyone point me in the direction of anywhere close i can get back into tourneys and all that?

No one??lol *****sad faces*

* makes come hither motion * Come to Swindon, the land of roundabouts and meh! And the PotM champ, Tuesday the Right honourable Canadian Botherer! Seriously, it would be awesome, but I know trains fares/bridge wallet fiddlings take a major toll. If not, I'll holla at you if I ever come to Cardiff, I come down a lot to muck around with medieval schenanigans all the time!

Wow, that is seriously weird.

i think i could definately take a trip to swindon, when do you guys do your tourneys??

whats weird?haha

As soon as I posted, your second post came in ahead of mine. I jumped, looked embarrassed, realised I was alone and promptly trumped to make myself giggle.

Um sonrojado.gif slightly embarassed here, I haven't organised a tourney since the Patches series finished, mostly since I nothing decent in the way of events were coming that weren't regionals (I wanted to do one, but Helston beat me to it!). If we do start them again, I think they will be Saturdays.

Actually, muchos cool ideario, are you planning on going to Alton for the awesomeness that is the Hampshire regionals? If you like, make a trip to vanilla Swindon and tag along with me, ROAD TRIP!! It will be awesome, as aforementioned in the saga that is this thread and you'll get to meet alot of the UK player base!

P.S. If all you guys don't bother showing up and embarassing me further by making me look like a liar, I will personally see to it that every box of the next set is infected with dropsy, and you'll never be able to hold a handful of cards again!!! Or something like that (probably just stop speaking to you all)

haha oh! sorry that would be me being impatient, sorry.haha

well i have been considering alton but i am very out of practice and the train journey from bridgend is like 5 hours! eek
maybe we could arrange a group thing??

I am definately up for going and getting my game on XD

What decks you currently playing?

COME TO ALTON FOR THE REGIONAL!!!

You know you want to ............... gran_risa.gif

Tallgeese said:

COME TO ALTON FOR THE REGIONAL!!!

You know you want to ............... gran_risa.gif

Fineeeeee haha

Train from Bridgend to Swindon - 1 hr 30 mins

Car journey from Swindon train station to Alton - 1 hr 30 mins

In a rather smexy Renault Modus I might add! This all equals profit, and I promise I'm not crazy, I just have a low tolerance for coloured drinks and caffeine. Oh, and people with massive exhausts on S reg renault clio's, seriously WHY!!!!

haha sounds good then=]

you can email me or something with more details if u want to get this a bit more organised=]

Got it - email addy is [email protected] (see what I did there!)

haha oh yes i see =]

i'll throw u an email now=]