Finally first game played!!!(of course dumb questions following!!)

By Deatheux, in Age of Conan

hi there, here my log of questions since we played our 1st game.

1) i'm completely lost about the ARMYmovement in a military action... how long an army unit can travels before attaking an " ADJACENT " Province??? both examples in the rules are not 100% satisying my requisitions...

2-a) The Conan bonus card, where the "2nd" strategy card comes from when we use the ability of the bonus card?? or.. do we give the 4 cards randomly to all players??

2-b) In the first age, who gets the bonus conan card???

3) When we conquer a Savave Region, during the change age... can we promote the fort into a city??

4) When a player Crowns Conan... he gets 3 empire points.... but do he gets 3 other empire points during the Final Scoring?

5) In a military contest, i use a strategy card that have multiple icons... lets say plain and forest. i play this card in a city with those 2 traits(plain & forest), i win the first roll. IF I USE the Forced MArch... can i still keep the bonus from the previously played Strategy Card?(hopefully not... but let's see)...

thx guys!

Deatheux

Deatheux said:

hi there, here my log of questions since we played our 1st game.

1) i'm completely lost about the ARMYmovement in a military action... how long an army unit can travels before attaking an " ADJACENT " Province??? both examples in the rules are not 100% satisying my requisitions...

2-a) The Conan bonus card, where the "2nd" strategy card comes from when we use the ability of the bonus card?? or.. do we give the 4 cards randomly to all players??

2-b) In the first age, who gets the bonus conan card???

3) When we conquer a Savave Region, during the change age... can we promote the fort into a city??

4) When a player Crowns Conan... he gets 3 empire points.... but do he gets 3 other empire points during the Final Scoring?

5) In a military contest, i use a strategy card that have multiple icons... lets say plain and forest. i play this card in a city with those 2 traits(plain & forest), i win the first roll. IF I USE the Forced MArch... can i still keep the bonus from the previously played Strategy Card?(hopefully not... but let's see)...

thx guys!

Deatheux

1) The army must already be in the adjacent province to attack.

2a) He can replace his set Strategy Card with another one from his hand. Both are discarded afterwards.

2b) If less than 4 players, no one.

3) Yes.

4) No. He only gets the 3 points one time.

5) No. One Startegy Card per Contest Roll.

Hope that was all clear!...

thank you!!

for #5, we can play 1 strategy card per "march" and each strategy cards occurs one "march" at the time.

Think of it as a card lasts for one roll of the dice (for each player), and is then discarded...

Hail to you, greetings!