Ira-spinta

By Bloodrunstrue, in UFS Uk Forum

Heya Good players and non-yanks

Ira- spinta seems to be a problematic card in yank country and I was wondering whether we have, in the UK managed to contain it or whether it's an issue over here.

In our group none even plays it for a start :/ Although that's partly since noone has any either.

Cheers

Daniel Oulds

most play groups that i have seen have 1 set amoung them thus making it harder to use, plus the fact that more of our decks are defensive minded first makes spinta not as good over here.

Also no one runs andrew olexia or soeng mi na who are the best charaters to run this attack with

Alex at the PotM ran it, it was nasty losing stuff all the time, but I think Tuesday has it right, not many players have a playset any way (although I'm working on it!)

I don't own a single copy. I touched one once though : )

Seems like not much of a problem.

So has it had any impressive showings yet ine the UK or what?

Cheers

P.S Good luck fiddlestix. Your wallet may just break! happy.gif

Ha! Thats where your wrong BRT, my wallet is made of solid adamantitandiamond, the hardest substance known to man (except Chuck Norris...... we still laughing at that? No? ****....)

As fer the deck Alex ran, he got to the finals, winning the Semi with it, so yeah I guess it is pretty nasty, especially as it can be looped with LotM and Defender, BOOMMMMM!!!!! Goodbye Staging area!

It can't really hold a candle to Great Gerdenheim now, can it?