I fear change....

By Budsky, in Tannhauser

Hmmm, this layout is a bit weird. I can't for the life of me find where you can message other players...I'd like to get a hold of the regulars I see here that have been essential in building the "homebrew" Tannhauser Community.

Doc Savage - I'd love to help out with any bits of artwork that I can, once I figure out this messaging system I'll give you my email address.

Plageman - Where art thou?

Miah - Glad to see that ballistics chart back up

Littlewars - will need help hosting a faction up, and always appreciate the rules critiques

Malechi - ahhh, amassing the wonderous resource library again I see

I miss this function as well. Are we able to change our Pictures to a picture of our own, or is it only possible to choose one of the FFG ones?

As far as I can tell I don't think we can upload avatars, which is a bummer. I miss my Destro one.....

Budsky - I pm'd you on the old boards. Those are still active for a short time...

For now, I will by signing like this:

docsavagepu8.png?t=1227727972

Doc Savage said:

For now, I will by signing like this:

You stole my idea ! gui%C3%B1o.gif (I just found out that you cannot link to specific posts, only the page the post was on - I am referring to post #3)

No individual Avatars; Very little text formatting choices available; No editing of posts ( past five minutes of posting); G rey on grey text that is difficult to read; At least in Firefox and Safari , spell check doesn't allow a list of suggested spellings it allows Cut , Copy or Paste instead.

FFG seems to like the idea of 1995 technology. enfadado.gif Perhaps their next "upgrade" will be to use snail mail and work our way to cave paintings ...

Of course I stole your idea, Mal. I only steal from the best!!! How do you think I get my ideas???

Still out there. I just don't have enough free time due to RL changes going on AND I really don't dig the new boards... lengua.gif