Its on the boat... good play ffg...

By Torresse, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

welp Its official, its on the boat.... FFG has done the unexpected again

(Third faction of xwing, and now a product arriving before its estimated date....)
So I need to go out an buy a hat so that I might feast on it.

BTW I have a set of targetlock tokens 6-10 (from nationals) That I will straight up trade for an unopened Imperial Assault

So hyped for this! I might take you up on that trade depends on when they are coming to the stores and if i have enough to get an extra set.

Sweet, unless the boat runs afoul of pirates or storms or something, this should mean we can expect the game by year's end. :D

I'm not going to complain about the seemingly short time at the printers. However, I have a suspicion it was really at the printers for some time before it was announced. They probably just delayed the announcement because they wanted to present it at Gencon.

Yes, I've been drooling over those pics for a while.... Those are some lucky Europeans. It kinda makes me want to move to a new country....but they're all sold out now so it's a moot point.

If those copies of the game were ready for sale in Europe, then I wonder how long it will be until they're ready for sale here in North America. After all, we ARE in Q4 of 2014 already right now....

was sold at essen. unboxing thread on BGG.