Any one located around or near, southern PA/northern Maryland area.

By Ka_Anor, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

Any groups or people looking to make a group? Around the york ,Hanover pa? And northern Maryland area? South east pa ?

Edited by Ka_Anor

Where are you located at? I'm in the York/Dallastown area and I am looking to try and get a league started at CSW in York but haven't really found many who play the game yet in the area?

I live closer to the shrewsbury area, what about that new hobby shop by the steam train? I can talk to the owner see what he says about that idea. There also that cafe shop next to the steam train I see people playing board games at.

CSW or Planet X comics up in york is alright but for me it's a bit far, I'll go up there if they host some tournaments.

Edited by Ka_Anor

Hey I'm actully going to be up by comic store west an Planet X for 10ish days if your interested in some games give me a heads up.

Well just got my third copy if any one or ones wants to get together and play send me your deck build and it can make it for the get together. If you don't have a third copy of coarse , or no cards at all.

We have players at The Adventurer's Guild in harrisburg PA and plan on having a tournament sometime in December.

D.e.gettle hobby shop has been thinking about turning the extra space into gaming area if people in the shrewsbury interested we could meet there? So any interest in organizing to play some games ? Anyone?