Special Environment Chart for keeping track of bonuses and penalties

By ivory_tower, in Fan Creations

I don't know about anyone else but I think there is enough stuff to have to keep track of, sometimes I forget a bonus or penalty that an environment card in play is doing. So I made this chart to print out that I can just adjust the sliders accordingly and hopefully not forget to adjust for the checks.

environment%20chart.PNG

Nice! I just have a big white board nearby for just that purpose. Stuff like: REMINDER! RUMOR GOES OFF IN 5 ROUNDS: III or +1 FIGHT -1 WILL.

I support the idea...but this might not help all that much. My regular group basically never remember about small skill penalties on Environments and I think if we put this beside the board, we'd also just forget to look at it.

Big circular markers might work better - the size of gate markers. One for each skill, and double-sided, so there's -1 on one side and +1 on the other side, and you just put them in the middle of the board... hmm... still not ideal really.

Actually, when I printed it off it took 1 whole page so it's big enough to not forget to look. And I set the environment cards next to it. It actually worked out really well.