Still in Destiny Island...

By RedMageStatscowski, in Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game

Does all 3 types of starter boxes have the same cards? Or does Donald differ from Goofy?

Note: Destiny Island is where Sora starts, hence since I'm starting, I'm in Destiny Island

The starter boxes, each come with a different holo card, which are different, but the rest of the cards, are all basically the same thing.

Note: I'm pretty sure we already knew that, lol, but thanks for the notice anyways...

TheChampIsHere said:

The starter boxes, each come with a different holo card, which are different, but the rest of the cards, are all basically the same thing.

Note: I'm pretty sure we already knew that, lol, but thanks for the notice anyways...

Close...but not completely true.

Each deck comes with a different Rare. Donald comes with Firaga, Ariel comes with Wonderland level 2, and for the life of me I can't remember what Rare the Goofy one comes with...hmmm....well darn....it has been a long time since I started though...

I'm getting 2 starter decks, but I'm not getting Ariel. So Donald and Goofy decks.

What about the player card? Don't tell me they got the exact same Sora in them.

each one has a different level sora too. Whight Knight is the other rare d00d :P

Sounds good. Which levels are Donald and Goofy? Can you tell me?

Roxas_Lawliet said:

each one has a different level sora too. Whight Knight is the other rare d00d :P

Bah! That's right! I knew that! Thanks for the assist sir. ^_^

Knuckles Eki said:

Sounds good. Which levels are Donald and Goofy? Can you tell me?

Donald and Goofy are Level 1s, Ariel is the better choice in starter decks though, since Donald and Goofy are Common cards, while Ariel is a Rare.

I mean't Sora's levels in the Donald and Goofy decks.

Level 1 and 2 I believe.

I can only get 2 boxes, and I like Donald and Goofy from the game, so I might as well get those 2.

This is kinda off topic but dose anybody know how do deafeat riku like on the 3 time in chain of memories

preocupado.gif

HE;LLO ANYBOFUTG7

Try Leveling up maybe....LOL