Streaming Support

By Vankata, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Hey FFG,

With the rise of the streaming community and a tool for popularizing products I have this question.

Has there been considered at this point the option to stream the bigger tournaments Worlds/GenCon to Twitch or other streaming media, similar to how Magic are streaming everything.

Cheers,

Ivan

Aside from Team Covenenant's excellent job posting videos of Gencon final matches, etc - FFG actually does stream tables from their Worlds event, as of 2012 when they first moved it to Minnesota. Last year's coverage was quite good, and I expect even more from them this year!

Ooooo cool. Would love if you can point me to where I can find that coverage.

Cheers,

Ivan

Team covenant does weekly streams on their twitch, and posts videos of some big events (eg Gencon) on their youtube channel . If you keep an eye out on Agotcards, I strongly suspect there'll be some streaming from this weekend's big "Tournoi de la main (tourney of the hand)" in France.

For FFG's official stuff, I think their twitch is "FFGlive"

If you're just looking for casual OCTGN matches to watch, check out Scantrell or WildfireGaming's streams. I'll link them when I edit later, as my browser seems to be going berserk. This thread also has some other channels of people who have streamed games in the past.

Edited by -Istaril

Thanks for the feedback Istaril,

I'm aware of all these options but still I'm hoping for commentary from Worlds and not simple cam over the table :)

Cheers,

Ivan