I can haz release date?

By Doctor X, in XCOM: The Board Game

Title says it all.

No, you can't haz.

November is looking favourite, probably the back end of it really

Here we are, 1/3 of the way into Q4 2014 and still no release. What's up?

Edited by NellaTrebor

A release date of "Q4, 2014" means any time during Q4, not at the beginning of Q4.

A release date of "Q4, 2014" means any time during Q4, not at the beginning of Q4.

Yes, I'm aware. Thanks for the clarification though. :rolleyes:

I'm just anxious for the release.

The fact the "upcoming" page still lists it as "At the Printer" is a little worrying - with "On the Boat" taking "four to six weeks", "Shipping Now" "7-10 days for the US" and only 9 weeks left in the year, if it switched to "On the Boat" today, we'd be looking at early to mid December as an expected time to hit stores; much delay and the error margin runs into Christmas...

The fact the "upcoming" page still lists it as "At the Printer" is a little worrying - with "On the Boat" taking "four to six weeks", "Shipping Now" "7-10 days for the US" and only 9 weeks left in the year, if it switched to "On the Boat" today, we'd be looking at early to mid December as an expected time to hit stores; much delay and the error margin runs into Christmas...

This makes me sad but I must say it is not unexpected. I guess there is always Easter.