Is here a video of a sample game?

By Rancord, in StarCraft

Im a big fan of Arkham horror and somehow liked other FFG games as well. Now Im really intrested in either Descent or Starcraft. I jsut cant get an idea how starcraft works, and the rules are a bit complicated to understand without actually owning the game.

Also what is the addon wroth for this game? If u know about descent would be cool to tell me too.

Thanks in advance

Have you already watch the promotion video from FFG? It's a great help in that respect.

Stefan said:

Have you already watch the promotion video from FFG? It's a great help in that respect.

Here you can find it:

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp (with other details about game)

Brood War (expansion) makes this game even more interesting, it offers qute a lot of new options.

After reading the descripion of Descent ( www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp ) I see that's a completely different game.

Starcraft is a pure strategy, where each side (also: in teams) can fight with each other for its victory conditions (yes, there are many ways to win this game).

Descent is a type of game "1 vs all" , where one "evil" side (mostly, far more stronger) usually tries to defeat the rest of players (cooperating as a team).

Descent is more like a game for an easy evening. You can chitchat and kill monsters in dozens. StarCraft is like a hard day's labor, very exhausting, but also very, very rewarding. If you don't feel like you should have lost some weight after a game of StarCraft, you clearly did something wrong.