Enemy Within : someone create some materials?

By JA_42, in WFRP Gamemasters

Hello

Think every thing is very clear in title, but :)

My players will start this amazing campaign (very interesting to read it, I like it, was really a pleasure to read it), but I'm searching for some materials, maps, resume, cards, ... that others GM have create (as done for eyes to eyes, or gathering).

Thanks a lot

I have created scads of stuff that others have asked for and appreciated, handouts, cards showing the background talents, timeline of things for those who like investigations and ask who was where when, a rewritten menagerie scene to put players more in the action not witnesses, a different take on travel rules/roles, more general background on Averheim (see the Averheim electoral crisis thread for link to the master-guide to the crisis and all the noble families http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/98290-resolving-the-averland-electoral-crisis/page-2).

PM me your email address and I will send you the stuff if you like. You can read my play reports further on down.

Rob

Edited by valvorik

Well I learned a new word today courtesy of Valvorik...'scads'. Thanks for the send Valvorik. You weren't exaggerating when you said 'scads'. Loads of great resources. Keep up the good work.

Noely

Thanks for all the stuff valvorik. :)

Also - I did create "unofficial" map of Averheim, which is not published, because I used "found" map that I edited.

It's not really even close my latest vision of how Averheim should look like (I just haven't had time to start creating new map), but that map has pretty much all the places found from the various sources about Averheim.

My contact information is on the signature. Just send email.

Thanks for kind words.

Jackdays, I think you sent me that map or have you updated it?

Thanks for kind words.

Jackdays, I think you sent me that map or have you updated it?

No updates on the map.

Like I mentioned, the map doesn't really have the "right" Averheim-look how I now see it (based on the few offcial sources we have). But I havent had really time to work on that one. If I could just find just-about-right-looking and existing map, I could edit...

Still - the map still "works" and all the places should be there.