Texas Metas?

By dormouse, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Any Metas anywhere in Texas? I'm especially interested in the Dallas/Fort Worth area since I'll be moving there in August.

I am in Aledo, very close to Fort Worth. Where/when would you like to play? I will warn you tho, I just bought the core set. Never played before.

We have a group of 4 here in Houston that's been playing since September. We also have a player in Austin that's just starting the game.

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp

Our meta is a bit different however. We have slowly introduced cards into our playgroup as we learned the game and felt we had exhausted strategies & fun before buying more. Currently we play with the Core, Clash of Arms, Kings of the Sea, and Princes of the Sun. We get together locally monthly as schedules allow and try to play weekly via OCGTN.

@Madduxx I'd love to get some games in via Octogon more regularly. I could coneivably make it to Houston every blue moon for games if I had a little notice.

@Stacy, perhaps we can meet up somewhere and get some games in.

Dormouse: Just tell me where and when.

dormouse: I can keep you in mind for upcoming times we plan to play. The one bad part is it's typically a weekday evening. Regarding OCTGN are you ok with our limited meta?

Still waiting for somebody to suggest a time and place to play......

I'm in Flower Mound and would definitely be interested in some Game of Thrones or Warhammer Invasion in the DFW area. For a central-ish gaming store location, I'd recommend Area 51 in Grapevine. They stock W:I and Call of Cthulhu chapter packs, and the store is run by some great & friendly guys.

Cool, I have been there before. Just let me know when you want to play.

I'm up for some games. I'm in the Garland area but am willing to travel pretty much anywhere in the DFW area.

Looking for players in the Dallas/Ft Worth area - willing to travel. - December 2012

Arlington right here. Anyone else in DFW?

LOL, newbies might not be aware of it, but this is a really a historical thread.

So nothing constructive or on topic to add?

Dimnos said:

So nothing constructive or on topic to add?

Dude, lighten up. I was just startled to see a thread started by Dormouse on top of the board. I thought it was funny and made a light-hearted comment. And no, I know nothing about players in Texas, so I do not have anything on topic to add.

I keep seeing this thread lit up, and keep checking it to see if there has been any new posts about metas in Texas… and keep getting disappointed.

On a note related to the topic, anyone passing through San Antonio and looking for a game should let me know, we'd love to have new people to play against.

email me I live in richardson. I'm a big fun of AGOT lcg. I have my own deck looking for players like you. [email protected]

email me for AGOT lcg meetup I'm a big fun of it. I have my own deck and looking for players. [email protected]

I'm fairly new to the area, fairly new to the game. I live in Dallas, and am willing to travel throughout the DFW metroplex.

I know this is an old thread, but is there an active meta lurking beneath? If so, I'd love to join.

Saturday evenings we have a group that gets together at Madness Games and Comics in Plano, SE corner of Parker and Custer. www.madnessgames.com is the website. We are normally there around 6 PM or a little earlier.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Im new to the game of thrones game and me and my friends would like to meet and play with others in the dfw area.

A group of us meet up sat nights here in austin at dragons lair:)

Putting together a group in Houston. Let me know if you are interested. We have 2-4 people I play with currently and at least three others who have expressed interest.

So are there still active groups in the DFW area going? Looking more close to Hurst where I am at?

JH

I'm in the process of moving to Austin. I'll be living a few blocks from Dragon's Lair, and not too far from Mothership Games which I know hosted a regional. Are there any other stores or metas to be aware of? Looking forward to finding people to play AGOT and Star Wars with.