WCR (Western Canadain Regional's) In Calgary. July 24th-26

By iceman01, in UFS Fan Announcements

Calling all UFS in Western Canada and our Neighbors south of us to part take in one of the last Regional's before World's, and earn your Seat at the Dinner of Champion's and the bragging rights.

Date: July 24th- 26th
Price: Estimated $ 10.00 entry fee for the Main event.
Time: Deck lists are due at 2:00, round one should start about 2:30 pending confirmation

Place: Trilogy Gamming Club
#6, 7005 18th Street S.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2C 1K1
(403) 279-2290
Email address of the store.
[email protected]

My e-mail address
[email protected] Please let me know if you will be coming so we can start making arrangements for accommodations. Also to guestimate the amount of players we will have.
Store website
http://www.trilogygamingclub.net/
Schedule:
Friday, July 24, 2009
6 PM - Come on by and play some casual games, make some final deck tweaks and register early.
-Also for those who are interested there may be some sort of side events. Yet to be determined.

Saturday, July 25, 2009
1:00 PM -Registration will re-open finally deck list must be in.
2:00 PM -Registration will be closed
2:30 PM - 3:15 PM – Start Round 1 all rounds will be 45 minutes long with a 5 minute break in between rounds.
3:20 PM - 4:05 PM – Round 2
4:10 PM - 4:55 PM – Round 3
5:00 PM - 5:45 PM – Round 4

Top Eight Will start at 6:15-7:00

Top Four will start 7:05- 7:50

Top Two will start 8:00 till finish

If we need to add additional round’s we will pending on how many players come.. Pending on time we may push top cuts for Sunday morning.

Sunday, July 26th, 2009
11 AM - Store Opens- Side events will be listed closer to the actually event.

yeeha! anyone that comes can stay at my place to eliminate room and board (I will even cook them waffles for breakfast) - just let me kinow in advance ^^

- dut

Darn it! Finally something in Western Canada and it doesn't make it to Vancouver! Noooooo!

Why not make the trip. It's roughly 10 -12 hours or fly. The price is roughly the same weather you fly or drive. Plus free lodging and if you go Dutpotd you get waffles for breakfast.

I have in my possession the first base set of Street Fighter which was donated to me from a store that was closing. Would anybody be interested in playing Draft. I think it could be a lot of fun. I was supose to bring that to CanNats as a surprise side event but I forgot to pack the box.

Stupid plane flights are expensive. I want to be there... GRRRR!!!!

Antigoth said:

If you round up a few other players (maybe 4-6 including yourself) we can send Dut out in megaironman fashion, to drive out pick you guys up and bring you to calgary.

kiit said:

Antigoth said:

If you round up a few other players (maybe 4-6 including yourself) we can send Dut out in megaironman fashion, to drive out pick you guys up and bring you to calgary.

The problem is getting my dudes to want to play... would Garret want to seriously round trip to and from Winnipeg twice in like 3 days?

Antigoth said:

kiit said:

Antigoth said:

The problem is getting my dudes to want to play... would Garret want to seriously round trip to and from Winnipeg twice in like 3 days?

Kiit keep assuming that Dut is his little gopher

DvON said:

Antigoth said:

kiit said:

Antigoth said:

Kiit keep s assuming that Dut is his little gopher

fixed for you. also he is a gopher, it keep him in place, and keeps him alive, since gophers generally get run over by cars. thus if dut is in a car he {under normal circumstances) he won't get run over, and so, Brian will help keep him alive by getting a ride from him.

Hey Kiit,

who is in your team and when did this happen?

iceman01 said:

Hey Kiit,

who is in your team and when did this happen?

Me and Panda, a few weeks ago. I was pretty sure I told you.

Less than a week. Who's all coming? Also the Kit is here!!!

Yah no more that 26 hours to go. Wow's all coming? right now we have roughly 17 players said they would play and 7 maybes. six people had to cancel with family/summer vactions