The End of the World Revolt of the Machines, when it will come out? please.

By robot17, in Zombie Apocalypse

sorry for bother with this question since i am very aware that now days Revolt of the Machines's RPG campaign adventures are not so popular as they use to be on 1997(GURPS reign of steel) or 19 years ago.

i know zombies are the new popular guys on the scifi/fantasy fandom now.

but i still want to know when this last The End of the World Revolt of the Machines book will be available for sale? and how many pages it will have? and the arts inside would be on color or black and white? would it be hard cover or soft cover paperback?

just asking, bye bye.

Some time after Aliens which will be sometime Wrath of the Gods I'd suppose, which will be some time after Zombies.

No idea on anything else, you'll just have to wait for more info, we're all in the dark here.

Some time after Aliens which will be sometime Wrath of the Gods I'd suppose, which will be some time after Zombies.

No idea on anything else, you'll just have to wait for more info, we're all in the dark here.

thank you for answer my question.

i hope that the machine revolt book is paperback and that with 200 pages or more.

and i also hope that book don't get canceled since any rpg campaigns with apocalypse machine's revolt always get canceled because 99% of rpg fans dislike such setting and prefer zombies instead ¬__¬U

Trust me after the wait Black Crusade fans had for the Tome of Decay, if FFG says it's going to come out it will. It's a matter of when.

i really hope so.

machine uprising rpg games and books are not very popular now days.

everything since 2000 is zombies, zombies, zombies, zombies!!!

i am sick and tired of zombies!

i want more GURPS reign of steel and Palladium Splicers apocalypse machines revolt campaigns adventures, like in the old times!

The trends come and go, but yes zombies are prevalent in media currently.

oh i am so DESPERATE to see and buy fantasy flight's Revolt of the Machines book!

sadly since that is the last one of this new apocalypse series, it will come out like at the end of the year 2015 or maybe at the beginning of 2016 or maybe in the middle of 2016 or at the end of 2016 or maybe on 2017.

who knows......just hope it wont get cancelled.

There's no need to work yourself up over it, it'll be out when it's out.

There's no need to work yourself up over it, it'll be out when it's out.

Ok

I am also sick of Zombies. I would have rather seen ANY of the other 4, but alas, everything is all about the Walking Dead these days. In fact, I will probably not even purchase it.

To be fair they're based on an already existing system of the four descriptors some Spanish company made. FFG is just translating them.

Looks like we are reaching peak Zombie. It occurs to me that RotM could include all the nukes being fired for a classic doomsday scenario.

I guess it's a sign of the times. there's a documentary that states more than half of all zombie movies ever made were made after 9/11/2001. Also zombies are easy to add into things, like: what would my favorite character/series/game/movies/book be like with zombies? That's the reason marvel zombies was so big. There is even a book out there called "Pride & prejudice & zombies".

... just add zombies

I've heard that's a pretty decent adaptation oddly enough.

Zombies are moderately easy yes, but like anything else it comes and goes. Who's to saw what will be big in another 10 years.

The person who recommended the book(s) to me, has read the original aswell and she said it is indeed very good, but she now preferes the one with the zombies. There's also Sense & sensibility a seamonsters.

Ponies.

Ponies everywhere...

:)

Edited by Robin Graves