Imperial Assault page being updated?

By yagyu, in Star Wars: Imperial Assault

Hmm the IA page keeps kicking back to other pages. Could this mean they are updating the page with some news or new previews!

[crosses fingers, hopes nobody dies....doesn't go anywhere near a needle.]

Had the same issue. This is my hope as well.

same here have to jump through a couple of hoops to get to the forums. I had to go to my profile and then look up previous posts then click on the link back to IA and I can continue as normal. and any other links to it on my iphone or ipad just redirects me back to the home page of FFG

Seems the Imperial Assault page is back to normal.

Looks like you're right. The only thing that looks different is they added some equipment card images in the description that I don't remember seeing before.

hmm

now the forum link from the IA page is down. Must be having issues, maybe a new web desinger was hired and messed up some code.

I don't see any pictures I didn't see before. What I do see is that when you click on the Catalog link and go to Board and Card Games, Imperial Assault is now categorized with the other "S" games because it is Star Wars: Imperial Assault. Before, it was under "I" for just "Imperial Assault. This had confused me previously, but now it makes more sense to me. I assume the link was broken as they made that change.

Unfortunately, I was also hoping they took it down to fix some of the typos (i.e. replace "climatic battles" with "climactic battles" on the home page and product page), but those still seem to be there.

But what if the empire is building a 'weather dominator' device similar to COBRA? Then a climatic battle makes sense.

But what if the empire is building a 'weather dominator' device similar to COBRA? Then a climatic battle makes sense.

Blast! You're right. They probably know something I don't.

Look at the heroes color.. that is changed.

Look at the heroes color.. that is changed.

True, but that changed before the link was broken, so I don't think it's connected to this recently-resolved issue.

Well in any case it's high time for another preview/some more news.