It was suggested in the other thread that I should put this write up in a place of its own. I'm not sure it deserves that but as requested...
This is Ahsoka Tano as she would be by the time of Edge of Empire / Ep IV. She left the Jedi order before Order #66 and withdrew from the war as well, so far as we can tell. She never even actually became a Jedi Knight properly and wasn't on any active duties. Therefore if any "Jedi" might have slipped away and still be alive today, she's probably one of the leading candidates.
I created her as a PC first of all. She came out at around 500XP in total (including starting XP) which is a pretty hefty sum. I then used that as a base to create the Nemesis version as that's what would be most useful for people's games (certainly mine). But regardless of the 500XP base being quite a lot, she'd be in her mid to late thirties by this point and was already an accomplished warrior and leader in TCW show. So I think she should be impressive.
Anyway, without further ado:
Ahsoka Tano, adult version. [Nemesis]
Attributes: Brawn 3, Agility 3, Intellect 3, Cunning 3, Willpower 4, Presence 3
Skills: Athletics 3, Brawl 4, Cool 3, Deception 1, Discipline 4, Leadership 3, Lightsabre 3, Mechanics 1, Melee 2, Piloting (Planetary) 2, Piloting (Space) 3, Resilliance 3, Vigilance 4
Gear: 2x Shoto Lightsabres w. modified Illium Crystals (Green) - Damage 5, Crit 1, Accuracy 1, Breach 1, Sunder, Viscious 2
- Adversary 3
- Force Rating 3
- Enhance (Spend FP to gain Successes or Advantages on Athletics, Piloting (Planetary), Piloting (Space) checks)
- Force Leap (Power check to leap anywhere vertically or horizontally in Short Range as a Maneuver, spend 1FP to increase to Medium range)
- Bind (Spend 1FP to immobilize target in Short range as an action, add 1FP to increase to Medium range, spend 2FP per additional target)
- Move (Spend 1FP to move object of Silhouette 0 to Medium range)
- Second Wind (once per enounter take an Incidental to recover 2 Strain)
- Parry (When hit by Brawl or Melee attack may spend 3 Strain and reduce damage taken by 4 and automatically hit the attacker)
- Reflect (when hit by ranged attack may take 3 Strain and reduce damage by 5)
- Defensive Circle (may make a Hard Lightsabre (Intellect) action and add Defense 1 to seld plus 1 ally in Short range per hit. Increase Defence by 1 per two advantage)
- Commanding Presence: Remove 2 Setback from Leadership tests
- Enhanced Leader: When making Leadership test, add FR Force dice. Spend FP to buy Successes or Advantages.
Notes: We get to see an adult version of Ahsoka very briefly in the Mortis sequence. She's pretty imposing so I brought her up to Brawn 3. I also brought her up to Force 3 after some deliberation. The Jedi in a published adventure (name ommitted because spoilers) had Force 3 so I'm okay with that. It's a little high possibly, but I calculate by the period my game is set (Ep IV) she'd be about mid-thirties or late thirties.
Adversary 3 was a tricky one. But the published Jedi has Adversary 2 and I think Ahsoka ranks equivalent to some of the inquistors (or better) so it didn't seem unreasonable.
There were more talents that I should have put in there, really. But it was getting pretty silly for a Nemesis character so I finished up with Field Commander just to reflect her military command experience and called it a day.
I have to say, I hadn't really looked at Lightsabres or the Dual Wielding rules before. Now I've read both it seems to me that Lightsabres can be pretty scary. Not sure if the Shoto is the best choice for her, but my reasoning is that she fought with two sabres and the book says that the Shoto was popular with dual wielders. Also, she left the order when she was young so may have had smaller sabres at the time. Without much opportunity to train with others or build more, she might still have her originals. She'd be pretty comfortable with them by now. I did let her add some mods (but not all) to them as left alone they're a little weak. In her hands now though, she should be critting away like nobody's business. If the PCs get in an actual fight with her (I mostly hope they don't but it's their choice) then I hope a couple of quick swipes will get them to back off!
EDIT: Added mechanics and changed Field Commander to Commanding Presence and Enhanced Leader, as per yeti's suggestions.Edited by knasserII