Co-op quests?

By tibia, in Descent Quest Vault Open Beta

Hi!

After the great success of the two GameNightKits (Forgotten Souls and Nature's Ire) and waiting for FFG to produce one or more full expansions dedicated to this way of playing (really great!!!), I was wondering if there are similar quests in the vault and how I can find them.

Thank you. Carlo

I don't know of any that have been created- I also haven't bought the co-op kit yet, so I'm not sure what making those maps would entail. However, if they're constructed just like normal maps, feel free to write some!

I've made one, but the trouble is about cards for monsters

where can we find it?

I recently picked up Forgotten Souls but haven't had a chance to play it yet, planning to this weekend. The Encounter Guide can be made on the Quest Vault since its basically showing map setup, the issue is the cards that actually drive the game. Encounter cards that tell you what room you are exploring into, Activation cards that control what the monsters are doing, and the Peril cards that put more pressure on the heroes to speed up their progress. If there were card editors built into the quest vault it would be great, but currently Id imagine one would use a local image editor program to make these cards. None of these cards can be reused for a different co-op quest because they all are specific for the monsters and rooms you are exploring, unless that new quest reuses the exact same monsters and room names.

I am making Encounters that can replace some of the existing encounters for some variety.

They are all work in progress. My plan is to make specific cards for each monster group for the specific encounter.

So far I have created:

Drop the Gate

The Vampires awaken

Dungeon Trap

I may try to post some of the images for printing the Monster cards if anyone is interested.

Also plan on creating new Peril Cards...

Nice! Why don't you share them with us? :rolleyes:

You could always try "Redjacks automated overlord" cards on BGG.

I have played several campaigns with them and they work great.

So I can really recommend them.