Omaha/Bellevue/Lincoln Nebraska league

By Xwingtoman, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

Once the game releases, I will be looking to start a league in the Omaha area. The details will follow once I know a release date and after Worlds in November. I have started a FaceBOOK group for Warhammer 40k Conquest LCG. If you are interested in joining, use the link I am providing to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/773374019371647/

Xwingtoman,

I requested to join your FB group.

I travel to the Omaha area every month for work (usually for 2 nights). I would be wiling to schedule my travel around your league nights. I could only come once every 4 weeks, but would be more than happy to show up on those occasions.

I'm a primary Invasion player who played Conquest for the first time yesterday. I travel all throughout MO/NE/KS for work and could never find a group/store that played WH:I. I really enjoyed Conquest and seeing that it will more popular/prevalent is all the incentive I need to get into it.

I'll actually be in Omaha tonight and plan on picking it up. If you're around/available and read this in time then message me - I'd love to get together for a night of Conquest!

This is likely the closest group that I'll find being in South Dakota. Will any Omaha area shops be participating with the Winter Tournament Kit?