Selling all my WFRP3 stuff

By Superchunk, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

I've got all of the following for sale and I will cut you a deal if you want more than 1 item. Keep in mind I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada, so shipping can get expensive if you want more than a couple modules.

Core Set $100

GM Toolkit $15

Creature Vault $25

Witch's Song $25

Signs of Faith $30

Winds of Magic $25

Omens of War $25

Hero's Call $30

Black Fire Pass $30

Lure of Power $35

Bright Order Magic, Faith of Sigmar and Faith of Shallya PoD's $2 each

Dreadfleet Captains $5

With the exception of the core set, the modules are only missing their original boxes, but aside from that they are complete and their components have been double checked against the lists provided by FFG. I've only used the stuff for a total of 3 sessions, and then my group didn't like it any more. All the items are in perfect condition. It's just gathering dust in my den so if you want a good deal on this stuff please message me.

If only I had the Money.

Deserting a sinking ship. Don't do it Superchunk. Keep the faith! :) :P lol

Yeah, I hate to do it, but honestly this game will not see play again in my house. Not with my group fully invested in D&D 5E now.

I might throw some stuff onto ebay as well if I can figure out their site well enough.

Any idea what shipping to europe comes to roughly?

Someone from the UK asked for 5 of the modules and shipping came out to around $70 Canadian.

That would go up or down depending on the number of items you wanted.

I have some spare parts lying around too - would need to check if they are complete.

I am from the EU (Vienna, Austria)

I would be interested in Lure of Power, should someone have that for sale. I live in Finland so the shipping might be costly, but it can not hurt to make estimations =D.

I will check if I have this expansion as a complete set. Won't be before Friday tho.

Hi guys, I am from Poland, if you have any of the below titles for sell please let me know:

[must have] Omens of War

[love to have] Lure of power

[love to have] Winds of Magic

[like to have] Blackfire Pass

[can buy with other modules] Signs of Faith

@Thorfred

I have the complete Lure of Power accessory, minus the original box. All the books and cards are there though and in perfect condition. I checked shipping and the cheapest surface mail I could find was about $19.54. So including shipping you'd be looking at about $50 total.

@PadreBoniface

I have all of those modules and would be happy to sell them to you, however, I'm in Canada so you'd be looking at about $58.77 for shipping. I could sell you all those modules for $130 total, plus shipping costs. I'll even throw in the PoD for Sigmar and Bright Magic for free. And I will need to see if Thorfred still wants Lure of Power.

for EU:
35€ - Hero's Call - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - reserved for TheDuellist

29€ - Omens of War - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - reserved for PadreBoniface

29€ - Signs of Fight - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - reserved for PadreBoniface

32€ - Winds of Magic - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - reserved for PadreBoniface

approx +15€ shipping (need to confirm since of the size of the original boxes)

Lure of Power - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - sold to Thorfred

Edited by thePREdiger

@thePREdiger:

I am interested in the Lure of Power. I will contact you with a PM shortly.

I also have:

- Blackfire Pass

- Winds of Magic

- The Edge of Night

- The Gathering Storm

I need to check if they are complete tho.
Just drop me a msg and I will update my post.
Remember: I am from the EU (Austria)

@PadreBoniface

I have all of those modules and would be happy to sell them to you, however, I'm in Canada so you'd be looking at about $58.77 for shipping. I could sell you all those modules for $130 total, plus shipping costs. I'll even throw in the PoD for Sigmar and Bright Magic for free. And I will need to see if Thorfred still wants Lure of Power.

Thanks, the offer is good but I am looking for extensions with boxes. Hope you find your buyer though.

Just to be clear, my prices are in Canadian dollars.

1 CAD = 0.708239 EUR

Edited by Superchunk

for EU:
35€ - Hero's Call - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - reserved for TheDuellist

29€ - Omens of War - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - reserved for PadreBoniface

29€ - Signs of Faith - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - reserved for PadreBoniface

32€ - Winds of Magic - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - reserved for PadreBoniface

approx Shipping: 17€ (depends on weight and size of package)

Still avail:

- Blackfire Pass

- The Edge of Night

- The Gathering Storm

Already gone:

Edited by thePREdiger

for EU:

29€ - Signs of Faith - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - reserved for PadreBoniface

approx Shipping: 17€ (depends on weight and size of package)

Still avail:

- Blackfire Pass

- The Edge of Night

- The Gathering Storm

Already gone:

Hero's Call - complete (incl. box) - all cards sleeved - sold to TheDuellist

Edited by thePREdiger

all gone but The Gathering Storm

Just shipped Witch's Song and 3 PoD's to Finland for $17.30 canadian, so shipping isn't as bad as I thought.

That begin said, the rest of the modules remain on sale.

for single packages it's crazy :(

who still has stuff for sale? I sold my entire wfrp3 collection (had it all), but looking to reacquire it all.

Since everyone else seems to have hijacked Superchunk's thread I may as well also :) I've actually got a couple of items which are surplus to requirements. In my magpie-like haste to acquire the entire collection I ended up getting duplicates. I therefore have the following available:

The Gathering Storm

Winds of Magic

Both are brand new, unopened and still shrinkwrapped.

You can have them for the price I paid I will have to check that (plus postage of course).

NB. I'm in Hong Kong so you'd need to factor in shipping costs if you want them.

Cheers

It has to be said though Ssiknaf. You may struggle to find the entire collection given that it's no longer in print. Good luck with finding it. And if all else fails. Get yourself a copy of Fantasy Grounds and come and join our merry band of WFRP3 players. We're always on the look out for players ;)

I still have most of the modules for sale as well as the core set. I've got them up on ebay too. The only ones I have sold and no longer own are the sigmar, bright magic, and dreadfleet captains PoD's and Witch's Song.

I still have:

Core Boxed Set

GM Toolkit

Omens of War

Signs of Faith

Blackfire Pass

Winds of Magic

Lure of Power

Hero's Call

Creature Vault

Shipping from Vancouver Canada. PM me if interested or check out ebay (my stuff is listed under the seller hirumatogeru).

And next time, you all should start your own threads if you want to sell your stuff. Not impressed with those hijacking mine.