Selling all my WFRP3 stuff

By Superchunk, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

When do you play FG??

quote name="Noelyuk" post="1299906" timestamp="1413339993"]It has to be said though Ssiknaf. You may struggle to find the entire collection given that it's no longer in print. Good luck with finding it. And if all else fails. Get yourself a copy of Fantasy Grounds and come and join our merry band of WFRP3 players. We're always on the look out for players ;)

Hey Ssiknaf. I sent you a PM with my email. Please check and respond.

hello

i would like to buy the Bright Order Magic, Grey Order Magic, Faith of Shallya and Faith of Morr PoD's

i am from in isreal

if one of you have some of this or all of them i will be glad to buy them from you

thx

yam.

Edited by Yashbell

I will reuse this topic with (hopefully) a permission from the author.

I do have WFRP3ed stuff for sale. All items are opened, all tokens are removed from the cardboard. the box is away. The cards themselves are in good-to-perfect condition (as I was almost not using them in my games).
* Winds of Magic: 60 USD
* Dreadfleet Captains 35 USD
I do have some other items ready for selling as well, but those like Blackfire Pass or Omens of War are still easy to find on amazon for a very reasonable price.
The shipping will be done from Belarus using registered parcel with tracking number. Shipping cost is 4 USD for parcels up to 100 grams, 5,5 USD - up to 250 grams, 9 USD - up to 500 grams, and 14 USD - up to 1 kilo.
There will also be a small 5% commission from paypal added to the total.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Edited by dertarr

hi!

so far i did not find the"the enemy within", "faith of morr" and the "grey order magic"...

if you know a guy that would sell them just name the price ;)

thx a lot

yam.

Hi there,

if anyone here is interested into "The Enemy Within", I am selling mine on Ebay .

?

Edited by i101

Hi guys,

It turns out that I've finished The Enemy Within campain a couple of days ago and thus would also want to sell my copy. It is complete and in an excellent condition, but the box is missing, the punchboard tokens were removed from the board, and the book shows some signs of wear. I don't know how much might the set cost, so please PM me with your offers. The set has a weight of about 1.2 kg including the wrapping, and the shipping cost from Belarus would be around 23$ (for a parcel above 1kg and up to 2kg).

Actually, I have some other WFRP stuff for sale, that includes 3 adventures (The Witch Song, The Edge of Night, The Gathering Storm) that are still unopened, the extra dice set, Player's Handbook and the Creatures Guide, the Creatures Vault and some other stuff that you might need. I do have the base set as well, but it will be too heavy and expensive to ship, so you might probably better use amazon or ebay - they should still have some available.

Edited by dertarr

Guys, just in case if someone is interested, I still have a copy of Player's Handbook, Winds of Magic and Omens of War. Let me know if you need one. Cheers.