Tearing my hair out here, could use some help finding something

By Fgdsfg, in Black Crusade

Alright, so, I'm tearing my hair out here.

On pg. 380 of the Black Crusade Core Rulebook, there's a piece of artwork in black and white, the picture of a hallway or corridor with a large, slithering-like thing that is clogging it up, with a large eye.

I could swear that I have seen this in colour somewhere. Thing is, I can't find it. I use a lot of artwork in my games and I rip out a lot of art assets from the .pdf's to make it work for me, making avatars, images, handouts and whatnot.

Sometimes FFG makes it hard, by merging the images into the background and then splitting it all up into segments, at other times they are wonderfully helpful and the pieces come out wholesale, even with semi-transparency. The former which is the reason I'm not going to go through the hassle of ripping this particular piece out and show you, since it should be right there on page 380 for all of you anyway.

But either way, this image could be in any of the WH40kRP books, since FFG regularly re-uses artwork, but if anyone knows on hand where it is, I'd love to know. I'm pouring over my books at the moment and it's frustrating that I'm so sure it's in there somewhere, yet I can't seem to find it.

I don't think that I've ever seen that one in colour.

It sounds like you have graphic skills - so you could try and load the image in Photoshop (or similar) and play around with the levels, to add colour.