I'm just going to state something everyone needs to hear

By Itachi Uchiha, in UFS Off Topic

Raging Gnome IS A BAD CARD! It is FAR from good AT ALL! Stop all this foolishness I gave mine away because no one will be even saying this cards name in a few more weeks. You will say "Hey anyone got any Raging Gnomes for Trade/Sale?" and you will get looked at like you have AIDS and people will be making this face at you. 1236439807252.jpg So stop the crap...

Itachi Uchiha said:

Raging Gnome IS A BAD CARD! It is FAR from good AT ALL! Stop all this foolishness I gave mine away because no one will be even saying this cards name in a few more weeks. You will say "Hey anyone got any Raging Gnomes for Trade/Sale?" and you will get looked at like you have AIDS and people will be making this face at you.

That's generally where I get a playset for nothing more than a few bucks and some crap, and then proceed to stomp face with a crap card.

Well honestly I know I always talk about it but point and case! NEO DEADLY RAVE.... Its a HORRIBLE card! but I made it good! Everyone thought it was crap but when I played it every turn and won then it became better! LOL WAT?

I don't think anybody thinks it's a bad card.

I just think people acknowledge Bitter Rivals' presence in the metagame is simply too prevalent to be able to utilize Neo effectively.

so like....

if anyone has raging gnomes to throw away or get rid of..i'll gladly take it off your hands for you so you all don't have to look at it and be angry that it's a bad card!!!!

I still need a few for a casual Ivy deck. You can always send them my way.

I have a set of them. Pulled each and every one, and I was actually wanting to build an Ivy deck first and foremost, so I'm happy.

If you don't like Raging Gnome, contact me for an address that you can send yours in, and since it's a 3L2, I'll send you Fire Shadows in return, which are 3L 3 and even have a better block in +0H and don't have a keyword for Bitter Rivals to target! Or if you want something with its symbols, Hayate is 3M3!

OK, you pulled my chain enough. I'll do something drastic. I'll send you one Fire Shadow AND one Hayate for every Raging Gnome you send my way! And they're yours to keep (just as the Gnomes are mine to keep). Win-win, don't you think?

This limited-time offer won't last for long... actually, this offer doesn't expire until Raging Gnome rotates, period.