make Custom decks on sale

By DomaGB, in Talisman Home Brews

OK Homebrew Talisman fans, here's an opportune time to get 3 custom made decks made professionally. 3 decks for only $15 and shipped free!

Now as I shared before they do not have the size Talisman uses, therefore this option is best used for homebrew decks that are completely separate from any official decks.

I have used this for making the City Sewer homebrew deck (2nd edition), and my own 2nd edition Dragon expansion.

I posted this at BGG, but will gladly help anyone here with questions.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1233376/3-items-just-15-w-free-shipping-3-custom-decks-art

If anyone does this, you can share your project for others to use as well. That way others don't have to fit the graphics into Artscow website, and will save time for others. I would share my projects, but they are 2nd edition and not 4th edition. I also have a homebrew deck of option cards for RoboRally.

Heads up on an oversight. The only fully customizable decks this sale has is the mini 54 design, which I use for Talisman, as they are smaller. Fully customizable meaning you can design both sides. The other decks can only customize the backs.