O.O

By Kiro13, in New Key Bearers

I guess since everyone has done one I should do one also.

I am a very care free kinda guy who just likes to have fun and laugh at everything... Well not everything, but most things. And I have an artistic ability and am currently doing comic work and any commissions that are sent my way. I think cats are the best animals every, and that ninjas are WAY better than pirates lol. I have lots of knowledge in technological know how and I am an obssessed fan boy of Sonic the Hedgehog. I am very friendly and will help when help is needed or asked for. I am 19 and sometimes proud of it lol, and other card games I play are UFS and Yugioh, not so much yugioh anymore.

So now for everyone that reads this I have one question for you...

"What would you do for a Klondike Bar?"

lmao

Kiro13 said:

So now for everyone that reads this I have one question for you...

"What would you do for a Klondike Bar?"

Welcome to the new forums! I hope you enjoyed your flight. Please exit through the two front cabin doors and enjoy your stay. drinks will not be served and snacks cost you extra. I hope you fly with us next time at "New FFG Forums" internet-ways

Hey Kiro, whats up?

I still have that sweet picture you drew when we traded! the heartless that kinda looks like Wizard, buts tottaly B.A. =)

Thats cool I thought that drawing was cool and I think I may draw more Heartless like Humans when I get my comic pages inked in and posted on the net.

well hello there kiro. welcome to the new site. i know its a bit late but oh well

Yeah welcome! ( Even though you're older then me on here ;P )
And here's what you could've done for the title:

O.O, O.0, 0.O, O.o, o.O, 0.0, 0.o, o.0.