The real fun starts once...

By DanteRotterdam, in Zombie Apocalypse

...you start casting people you know (old teachers, neighbours, local shopkeepers, celebrities and mutual "enemies") as NPC's and zombies. If I am the character I might as well get a chance to take a chainsaw to that pizza delivery guy that always seems to want to run me over on his moped, or safe the nice asian family that lives across the hall.

Edited by DanteRotterdam

You would safe another 3-4 mouths to feed? :o

You obviously haven't seen the mum...

Ok, now i'm worried than if a zombie outbreak should happen IRL that 90% of the casualties is not gonna be from the zombies but from people thinking "it's the apoclypse, time to beat up old man Jenkins for mowing his lawn when i try to sleep! Time for revenge!"

Ok, now i'm worried than if a zombie outbreak should happen IRL that 90% of the casualties is not gonna be from the zombies but from people thinking "it's the apoclypse, time to beat up old man Jenkins for mowing his lawn when i try to sleep! Time for revenge!"

Well that's the big take home message from the zombie movies that try to be philosophical right? The undead are not the threat, people are.

Well that's the big take home message from the zombie movies that try to be philosophical right? The undead are not the threat, people are.

Yeah but even in the movies you think roving gangs of crazy survivalists, psychotic soldiers who have been fighting zombies for months, or crazy cultist guys starting their own commune. Not right from the start your neighbour running at you, swining a baseballbat and yelling "you played yer music to loud for the last time boy!"

To be honest, I did mean that pizza delivery guy would be a zombie in the game and then get attacked....

To be honest, I did mean that pizza delivery guy would be a zombie in the game and then get attacked....

Bart: "dad, you killed zombie Flanders!"

Homer: "he was a zombie?"

Bart: "dad, you killed zombie Flanders!"

Homer: "he was a zombie?"

Indeed. Plus Flanders might be a pain in the ass he is still a saint compared to that pizza delivery guy!