I am running Final Testament via PbP in a couple days

By pearldrum1, in Only War Game Masters

bump.

Thanks for the tips. We did the Liberation mission now, and though the group was a bit disheartened about transporting maybe 1000 prisoners back, so far they have done well in combat against the 100 gretchin. I used formations rules from EotI with some tweaking (making them less squishy), and let the players control a squad of Cadian Shock infantry each, against formations of 20 Gretchin+Runtheard. This sped up combat a lot, and the gretchin was still theoretically dangerous due to sheer number of hits they can land with more than 100% hit chance :) Once our scout was discovered having 10 gretchins shooting at him without formations rules was dangerous enough by itself so he almost died.

And at least one of the runtheards managed to charge and almost chop off a PCs arm :)

So how about your Tunnel Fiends?

I thought I would get to the important stuff first. It has been a busy week and my work laptop still hates this site. Anyways, I am hoping to get to it tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Wonder if it's worth me maybe trying to get involved. =P

How so?

Because I like to muck in, blow things up and see guardsmen getting shredded by a cold and uncaring universe. xP

If you ever want to get in on some PbP... I know a guy ;)

Seriously, send me a PM anytime you feel like getting involved. We have a pretty awesome forum running.

Friend - I know I never got around to posting those Tunnel Fiend stats. They are lost in a binder somewhere. Sorry, brother!