Suggested WEG or SAGA adventures for FaD?

By Ceodryn, in General Discussion

I had posted the same topic during the beta of EotE and had gotten some amazing feedback. So, let's list what adventures from past SW roleplaying systems would fit a FaD setting (whether you choose a original trilogy setting, old republic or new jedi order). I am traveling right now, but once home I'll comb my old books to list what I think as well.

Cheers

Ceodryn

Edited by Ceodryn

Two come to mind: Battle for the Golden Sun (Rebellion Era) and a Module in one of the Adventure Journals called "Relic" (New Republic).The later is a good mix of Edge of the Empire and F&D style play while the former is Age of Rebellion/ F&D style play.

Edited by MoonSwingChronicles

The beginner box adventure for WEB is an excellent adventure for mixed groups of force users, rebels, and edge of the Empire characters together.

It has big battles again the empire, dark side force users, and an insane homicidal cyborg.

WEG's Domain of Evil would make a great F&D adventure.

WotC's Tempest Feud was a good one that can be dropped into any campaign, really.

I've used WEG Planet of the Mists many times, and everybody recommends Tatooine Manhunt. From the Star Wars Gamer Magazine I've used Cloud Cover as well.

I've used WEG Planet of the Mists many times

That was the first swrpg product I ever bought, as I impatiently waited for 2nd Edition to be released (*nostalgia sniff* :P )

I'd have pegged that one as more of an AoR adventure, though. What makes you think it would be good for F&D?

Absolutely nothing.

Honestly, I was just remembering any wegs I used regardless of what the op said. Sorry.

"Hi, welcome to Non Sequitor Theater. I'll be your driver today. Do you like balloons?"

WEG:

For specifically Force Users, I'd highly recommend Domain of Evil - it's very appropriate.

Otherspace and it's successor, Otherspace II: Invasion! are also good, as the Charon are a great opponent for Force Users. The first can be re-written for non-Rebels based on a job to transport Imperial prisoners, but the second pretty much requires the characters to be with the Alliance by that point.

Tatooine Manhunt is an amazing adventure for just about any group - one of my all time favorites!

Scavenger Hunt is a great one too (along with Black Ice) as they are was to introduce lightsabers and jedi gear to the group

WotC:

The Dawn of Defiance campaign is a series of adventures that take characters through a whole story arc, complete with exciting encounters on the Force heavy planet of Fellucia, to exploring an ancient Jedi Temple and racing against an Inquisitor to get a holocron, amongst a great many other very exciting encounters.

Rebel Jedi is also a very appropriate adventure, but it takes place after Luke sets up the Jedi Academy, so not the best if you are playing in the Rebellion Era (though it could be adapted to it).

The Crypt of Saalo Moorn is a good one for Force and Destiny players, as the group discovers rumors of the infamous Sith Lords crypt and investigate it.

I have them all on .pdf as they were web enhancements off of the old WotC site (and I doubt the WEG ones are still available anywhere - glad I got the pdfs of those when I did, my physical copies are really starting to show their age!)

Edited by Kyla