Calvin Wright

By Stonemason, in Arkham Horror League

Just wondering what size (width and height in pixels) should I print out his card in order for it to be the same size as the ally cards in the game.

In the Reference Materials subforum, there is a thread called "card sizes" or something similar with the sized of each card type, in inches, cm, mm, and pixels. Allies are "investigator cards (smaller ones, like items)" as opposed to "ancient one cards (larger ones, like encounters)."

Well, the first Calvin printed out oversized for us, but for the second one I just printed it "to scale" and it printed out the same size for me. So I printed him on card stock, and cut him out. Worked really well.

You can transfer the card to Strange Eons and then print the card in the right size. Works very well.

I did it that way to translate the cards into german...

So am I understanding this right and Calvin can fight Cthulhu for eternity? Disregarding Epic Battle of course.

No, Cthulhu's attack lowers max sanity or stamina while his "Dreams of Madness" reduces max sanity and stamina. Calvin's ability prevents reduction of sanity or stamina. Similar, but an important difference.

He needs a personal story though. Something for him to accomplish while in Innsmouth

Redclock said:

No, Cthulhu's attack lowers max sanity or stamina while his "Dreams of Madness" reduces max sanity and stamina. Calvin's ability prevents reduction of sanity or stamina. Similar, but an important difference.

Actually, I don't think there is a difference here. In both cases, your max sanity and stamina are being lowered/reduced.

Chapter 10 is definitely set up to have a final showdown between Calvin and Cthulhu...and yes, Calvin will win as long as he has at least one weapon. The real question is: Will any of his comrades survive with him (and thus add some points to the score)?

Of course, JR may clarify this point pretty soon anyway.