UFS in East Anglia

By Spectre_UK, in UFS Uk Forum

So I'm in Cambridge, where is my nearest club going to be? I've heard about Lingards in Colchester (they used to have a small shop here too), but am wondering if there is anywhere closer?

Icky and Dizzy did try to get something going at Inner Sanctum, unfortunately I don't think anything really got started though, Maybe now is a good time to have another go at it? Not sure how you would go about getting hold of them, but there are others on here who will know.

They've headed back to Cornwall so it's down to just me in Peterborough again (we didn't have much luck building up any kind of player base). Happy to meet up for a game at Inner Sanctum sometime, or in Peterborough if you feel like travelling a bit.

I'm not going to go into great detail here, but Icky and DIzzy are no longer together and I'm unsure whether either of them have any interest in UFS or check these boards any more. I only say this because if you manage to contact one of them it may be best not to mention the other.

Hmm well I've just googled and found inner sanctum, had no idea it even existed (although I gather its in one of the new units near the retail park so can't have been there long).

If you're interested in meeting up for a game sometime chaos I'm up for that, or anyone else for that matter, but be warned I'm a complete noob and am still learning the basics!

I've been to Inner Sanctum before for the set 11 pre-release, and the place is pretty nice and not hard to get to. However if you can get over to Colchester for a Friday afternoon/evening, it'd be great!

Maybe the new Tekken release is an opportunity to try and pick things up again at inner sanctum?