Path of the Masters - Friday Night Thread

By Tallgeese, in UFS Uk Forum

Not sure how many peeps are heading up on the Friday, but for those who are may I suugest a couple of falling down waters and a chinese at this place: javascript:void(0);/*1243260954296*/ .

It does great food, just ask any of the guys that went at the Street Fighter Nats. gran_risa.gif Afterwards, well that is up to you guys, you could hit the bright lights of Loughborough ( partido_risa.gif ) or head of to the local games club to terrify the locals, again. Anyhoo, that is what myself and a few others will be doing, join us. happy.gif

This sounds like a great little plan, I need to communicatate (just say it like its spelt, it sounds funny!) with Canadian-Worrier Mark and see about transport arrangements, the missus has already researched anything to do in Loughborough if we came up together, and Google just laughed at us, so she isn't coming!

what time would we all be meating at said place of food?

Oh yeah, a time may of been a handy thing to mention............. gran_risa.gif

I was thinking of heading over at about 6 ish for a couple of drinks and then do food after that, so 6:30 ish, later if needs be, I'm flexable.

Well Tallgeese, it's a confirmation, we're 4 frenchies for the PotM ! I think we'll be in Loughborough around of 7/8 p.m Friday. So I hope we could meet some of you guys to discuss, laugh, eat and.... drink a little :D

Bon jour !! happy.gif That is about the extent of my french. happy.gif

It will be great to meet up with you guys and I'm really pleased that you guys have made the effort to come across for this, merci beaucoup, it is more that some people in this country would do. We'll see you in the White Horse tomorrow night then......... happy.gif